Limelight Forums

Full Version: Army? UN? NATO/HATO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Army Update Idea

I was watching a bit of Arma 3 RP when I remembered coming across NATO.
Now to me that gave me a great idea. ECAF aka Evocity Armed Forces. I mean
That name can change but having this on LL? I mean I'm sure you are thinking
"Wtf that's the stupidest idea ever" well you see.. We always get police making checkpoints
And finding nothing or just sitting there bored.. So why not add terrorists? Or maybe threats
That not even SWAT can handle? Now this would be a donator perk 110% with at least maybe
100 hours? I feel that this could come out as a large update. 

Now this is an idea so leave a comment below what you think and maybe if
You are not sure about it say why and maybe what else we could add?

It's an idea remember.. Although if liked and more suggestions, I will make
A thread on the suggestions.

EDIT: I made this on my phone so sorry for not much detail.
You have to realize this is a CityRP server, not CountryRP server. One city can not contain it's own army other than it's established police force, or maybe a local national guard base of some sort. It would be weird to have an army just for that city. And if we were to add terrorists they would be URBAN terrorists such as organized crime rings (which we already have). It is a nice idea, but we do not need an Army for the server or Terrorist for the server seeing as we already have both factions. Police vs. Urban Terrorists.
In a way you're suggesting that CityRP be transformed into CS:GO. If people want to play CS:GO then they'll play it, since neither side has to wait 10 whole minutes to get back into the fight.
(Dec 24, 2015, 08:15 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]You have to realize this is a CityRP server, not CountryRP server. One city can not contain it's own army other than it's established police force, or maybe a local national guard base of some sort. It would be weird to have an army just for that city. And if we were to add terrorists they would be URBAN terrorists such as organized crime rings (which we already have). It is a nice idea, but we do not need an Army for the server or Terrorist for the server seeing as we already have both factions. Police vs. Urban Terrorists.

I understand your point.

But if it is a City why in bloody hell does it have a President?
A plot hole unrelated to the OP.
(Dec 30, 2015, 08:43 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]In a way you're suggesting that CityRP be transformed into CS:GO. If people want to play CS:GO then they'll play it, since neither side has to wait 10 whole minutes to get back into the fight.

That is completely different to what I have spoken about? How does CS:GO have anything to do with it?