Limelight Forums

Full Version: Gamerpro2266 unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Gamerpro2266

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID? 890

Banned by: Which administrator or moderator that has issued your ban?[L²] Brynn

Server: Which server did it happen on? evocity_v33x

Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban? advertising

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? i think i should be unban is because i did wrong but i have learnt from my lesson/ban and iam sorry for it.but my server will not be as good as your server i love playing on it 

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. no evidenceds

thank you
[gamerpro2266]
Hello,

From what I remember about this case, you was sending people PM's to join you server with your IP address to your server.

You've been banned for around 2 months now, and from what you've said, you understand that you've done something wrong, and you feel as you've learnt from your offence.

So here is what I am prepared to do, I will unban you on these following terms :

• You will have 2 months to prove to us, the staff team, that you've learnt your lesson, so if you get banned within those two months, the ban will be reinstated.
  • The ban will stay on your record.

Do you agree to these terms?
Yes thank you very much 

Merry Christmas

Thanks
Gamerpro2266
Ok, seen as you've agreed to the terms this will be approved and you will be unbanned.

Approved.

[L²] Brynn

Merry Christmas.