Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player report: [L2:RP] XGallagehr98X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84027620

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Time: ~01:50 [font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif](GMT+1)[/font]

Summary: Prop pushing a car.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/KgIyw
[INVOLVED]

I was one of the players on scene where the player stated was prop pushing the car and the current Police Sergeant. Although he did in fact break the rules, Rock, Myself, and others knew the action was made out of a pit of rage, so we attempted to teach the player instead of post a BR on him. Yes he did prop push the vehicle and a player, but we all knew that putting a BR on a player who made a stupid action from anger was not the best choice except for the player who has posted this BR. Although what he did was wrong I think if he is forgiven even by the victim of the prop pushing (current Police Sergeant) he does not deserve a ban or blacklist.
Since i was there and like Soviethooves said , he really broke the rules but we all had discussion with him and the victim acepted the apologies , even if he rage people deserve chances , after we discuss him with the player asked for apologies to the sergeant and everyone and we all acepted so if the victim gave him chance i really dont think he need to be punished , anyway he knows the rules and the facts , im sure he will be better in future.
[INVOLVED]
after just been raided for no reason we did not have contra-band and then the police shoot me up then warrant me after im dead so at this point the pan is getting hotter then a officer goes to get in my car and run me over so I think quick and get a prop wrong move because it knocks the car in the air, but previous to that I was shot dead tires burst ect. this guy who has reported me failrped as he ran into a gun fight going occ Gallagher kept saying my name then I die then he comes back up to me and goes is there 4 money printers in there to run into a gun fight unarmed that's failr rp but as for the prop pushing was tryin got defend ky self as I have nothing to record with and when you see the block at the officer is to stop him shooting as their was no amins on
Approved. A PTE Blacklist will be issued.

Note :

XGallagehr98X, just because you are angry, that someone else has broken the rules, does not allow you to go and break the rules, if someone else is breaking the rules, take a video, or take a screenshot with F12, and use the courthouse section. Now, seen as I am going to be nice here, you have 136 hours, you should know better. I am not going to ban you, but I will put a 5 Hour PTE blacklist.

Thank you.

[L²] Brynn