Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - MidgetHD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: MidgetHD

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]668[/font]

Banned by: General Rickets

Server: V2D 

Ban Reason: Broke NLR x2 [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Threatening to circumvent a ban.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: The second time I walked into the NLR zone I did not notice. The reason for that is I was following some guys and then suddenly got taken up to the admin roof to which I was then told off and banned. There was a side note saying "Banned for "Trolling" Which I wasn't trying to do. I made a stupid mistake to which at least a couple of weeks ban or at least a month would of been fine but because I was an idiot and didn't take notice of the area I was in I got a perm ban. I feel as that I have seen what I have done wrong and if so to be unbanned this would not happen again. Although I did say "its cool I got another account lol joking" which either Rickets did not hear me say the work "Joking" after or just felt like banning me. Either way I don't own another account so I can't either way if I wasn't joking. EDIT: If I was so to be unbanned, I feel as that I have changed from what has happened and will not happen again. I feel that a second chance is all I need to prove I can roleplay without breaking rules.

Evidence: None
Under review.
-snip-
Reviewed and unbanned on the following terms.

You will be on a one month probation period where any bans, blacklists or administrative punishment will result in the reinstatement of the permanent ban.

Further investigation is underway.