Limelight Forums

Full Version: Liam2k5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting this as i think there was a misunderstanding.

Your Name: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Liam2k5[/font]

Ban ID: 1245

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:M] Maniac[/font]

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Disconnecting to avoid arrest.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: The guy didnt disconnect while arrested but disconnected after being arrested but not teleported to jails. I made a @ call and vol came at that point the guy had left and rejoined. From there he left and joined again once more. As far as i know he was banned due to my @ call while he didnt accually broke any rule.

Evidence: None, wasnt expecting that guy to get banned but teleported to jails.
We were so kindly informed that he DC'ed after he was failed TPed so we brought him to a roof to ask if he attempted to avoid the arrest. We were planning on waiting for his response

THEN HE RE-CONNECTS AGAIN

Therefore the ban i valid as the player did not comment on his actions, and took active steps to avoid Maniac.

Banned user has 48 hours from this post to explain why he did what he did, and why he sould be unbanned.
User failed to respond in the given time.

Denied.