Limelight Forums

Full Version: 2 days ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: S3iman

Ban ID: 1243

Banned by: Theo

Server: LL Semi-Serious RP

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]FailRP, Assisted FailRP (Suicide x3)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: My friends that got ban: 1240, 1239 & 1241 
they only got a day ban? while i got 2 days? why? they did sooo much more than me, while i "Assisted" them in dying. thats all i did. and i get a whole day more than that just because of that? atleast just give me one day. i even said have a nice day forward too theo. while the others disrespected the situation.

Evidence: Theo saw it all. and gave us the bans.
Alright. So when it comes to your ban, I took into consideration an event that happened earlier that day. A blacklist was given to you by [L²] Enzyme for a Car Death Match (CDM) case where you ran over three people and failed to stop/roleplay the situation out (to my knowledge of the suspension). 

As seen here:
[Image: aad3e8be2c82a97e9b6de74a5fc4dfc6.png]

Because of this prior incident that happened in the same day, I had the probable cause to believe that you needed a bit more time off from the server. But, after reading your unban request, I can certainly see your viewpoint when it comes to a two day ban instead of a one. You were very respectful during the case while the others were quite disrespectful at times with their comments. You took the situation seriously and that shows that you care about your own and others experiences on the server and I appreciate that. Because of that, I am willing to reduce the ban to a day.

Final Verdict

Approved.

The ban will be reduced to a day ban in which the others were given.