Limelight Forums

Full Version: BlackOut's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Limelight, unfortunately i think it's time i said goodbye and good luck.

As much as i love this community and the potential, i am afraid i do not have the time and commitment i once had a long time ago as you have most likely seen by my activity on the servers, but hopefully everyone here at limelight enjoys it as much as i once did.

I would like to give a mighty salute to the Development, Administration and Moderation teams with their amazing hard work i have seen over my course of me being here, everyone on the team has been a pleasure to work with and i respect them for putting up with me.

Peace out Limelight!

Take care BlackOut, I hope you still continue playing at least! Certainly understand how things can get busy.
Tears in my eyes at the moment I hope for you the best and i will not forget your touch in the community peace.
It's a shame to see you go, I hope you have good fortune friend. It's nice to have people like you, and sad to have you leave.
Shame to see you go BlackOut. You were good to the community and you will be missed. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors.
But.... But... Sad
See on Legion!
.... noooo! NO!

Goodbye m8 take care and good luck ik the future!
Don't go far, come by once in a while,

[Image: f2e.jpg_large]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Sad Cya blackout. Keep eating them shortbreads
Goodbye mate, have a good one.
As always, good luck in life and don't die.
Bye Bye <3
Bye, good luck in the future.
Bye Bdog! Will Miss You! Good Luck With Future!
Arch Heart
(Dec 17, 2015, 06:23 PM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]Bye Bdog! Will Miss You! Good Luck With Future!
Arch Heart

Blackout is the one retiring,  not blackdog.

Peace Blackout.
Pages: 1 2