Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Xgallagher98X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:
[L²:RP] XGallagehr98X
Ban ID:1222

Server:v33

Banned by:[L²] Voluptious

Ban: PRA: Jumping directly on and running straight over a body with a Dodge Charger, should know this.

why should you unban me? I like playing on the server a lot I play it everyday and, as I have just came on the forums and seen this its a fraud most of it I did not step on the body or run over it yes I drove over it but the two people that stood and ran over the body got a warning and they killed the guy I did not but yet I got a ban I know he is new to the admin stuff but that is to harsh in my eyes for a ban. I was looking forward to playing tomorrow after work but im banned so I cant sxo please see my side to this thanks
Thank you for your concern, I have some changes planned to my systeam dealing with BR's

Now, when you enter the frame in the gray suit you can bee seen jumping on the body, then when you realized he was already dead you (for some reason) decide that the next course of action was to run it over. Why would you do this?

You have more hours than the other guys, you should know better in relation to both the pther guys with < 10 hours combined.

Any other admin would have given at least 24 hours for this, i was generous.
Actually you did stand on the body, the video shows you walk right on top of him, stop on his corpse, look around, then walk to your car, honk multiple times until everyone gets away from the body, then drive over him. All without a word.

It is true you didn't kill him, but you added insult to injury, nick left the game in disgust very disappointed that the RP that he set up was ruined by the three of you.

The other two had zero hours and I was about to explain that stepping over rag doll bodies were not allowed. By participating in it, it showed that even someone with nearly 100 hours do the same thing.

Overall I made the initial BR because of the breakage of a mini RP event. Nick setup a nice storyline in which a bus driver had a heart attack and crashed his bus into a rock. After getting him out of the bus, he ragdolled to continue being unconscious, which I then started performing CPR until the three of you arrived just as he started waking up.

He may never ragdoll again because of this. That is my main concern. We need more RP events like this.
I did not walk over him as you can see and running over his body yea and you never asked to me to explain why I did this as other admins do you never gave me a chance so I think this was an unfair ban even if I have more hours than them
You have two days from the time of this post to convince me that the ban should be taken off your record. Any post after this will be disregarded. Do not come with any excuses as to how you "didnt run over the body".

If im satisfied, il remove the ban, if not it remains.
Your choise (I suggest putting some time and effort into it)
Denied

Close you fool thread