Limelight Forums

Full Version: I dont understand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all, I had a br against me which I did not know about what happens is I guy entered sleep in game someone stepped on him killed him a min later I drive over the body all in the aproved player report, and when I go on the it I have only just seen this but I have been baneed And the people that  stood on the body's got a a warning I know he had just become admin but I was not asked to explain instead I was banned and I don't even kill the guy what's Should  i do guys
Create an un-ban Request.
Not that much point in working till 8 tommorow night but I'm disappointed with the new admin he said I stood on the body there is video evidence that I did not so he lied and the other two got a warning for stepping and killing someone so pissed of was not even asked to explain
You're not going to get any recompense from the Help & Support thread, I can tell you that much right now.
well im not trying to do that im trying to see what is the best way to go about this mate
(Dec 11, 2015, 01:04 AM)joewest98 Wrote: [ -> ]well im not trying to do that im trying to see what is the best way to go about this mate

Which has been said already.

(Dec 11, 2015, 12:50 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]Create an un-ban Request.
When a ban request is there, for a couple of days, it gives the chance of the accused user to go and post their response, something you did not do. A few days passed and the admin who accepted it, handed out the right punishment. As for you saying "the other two got a warning" look at vols post "User is new so a warning will be given" which is fair, new users don't know the rules and can learn, where as you have a fair amount of hours and should know better.

Like everyone said, if you want to be unbanned, post a Unban request. If you don't, please do not threads in help and support regarding your ban.

Many thanks,

[L²] Brynn