Limelight Forums

Full Version: @Collectivist | My Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, L²!
I'd like to introduce myself as I am extremely excited, now being part of this roleplay community and all that jazz.

[Image: Luf9vat.png]

First of all, I go by 'Collectivist' on the mean streets of England the Interwebs, and I am a sucker (no, not that kind) for strict roleplay servers. I've spent thousands of hours on roleplay, be it on Garry's Mod (FearlessRP, hello), Arma 3 (Arma 3 Life, hello; Takistan Life, hello) and plenty of other games. If you're wondering what my name means...
Quote:
Collectivism is the idea of putting the welfare of society over the welfare of an individual.
Yes, it's nerdy. Sorry. Just, sorry.

I live in the United Condom Kingdom; I am a student and have also taken up streaming recently, shameless plugging is what I do. I'm also into trilogies like Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and so on. I'm not really a Star Wars guy, I have a passionate hate for it; don't judge me. I can't wait for the download shenanigans to complete and get roleplaying with y'all. I'm most likely going to do a lot of things in the police department once/if/when I am inside you out and about around the server; I want to put all you thugs in jail, it's just satisfying for some reason.

I'd like to finish this with something a wise man once told me, whom had to search through many ancient texts and scriptures to uncover such powerful words;

'Have a good one'.
Welcome to the community Buddy!
If you have any question then just ask Smile

Hope you enjoy your time here on Limelight!
Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing you in-game.
Welcome sir!
Hi Kurdish Falcon.
Welcome to L2!
Hiya. Welcome to Limelight.
Hello from the other side.
Welcome !
I'd like to see you try keeping up with my lambo

Welcome to Limelight!
Welcome Big Grin