Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR Request on Fuzzy_Tuna, KadejPL and xGallagehr98X for breaking 19.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Fuzzy_Tuna, KadejPL, xGallagehr98X

SteamID:

Fuzzy_Tuna - STEAM_0:1:13292602
KadejPL - STEAM_0:1:84027620
XGallagehr98X - STEAM_0:1:84027620

Server: (EU) v33X

Time: About 3pm Central, 15 minutes before this post was made.

Summary:While attempting to RP a bus accident, in which the driver (NickGaming31) suffered a heart attack and crashed, I RP'd him out of the bus and to the grass.  While trying to revive him by RPing CPR, Fuzzy_Tuna showed up from nowhere and walked right over his body, killing him.  At this point, officer KadejPL arrives to inspect the scene, during which he then proceeds to nudge the body with his feet.  While I am trying to inform them that stepping on bodies is a bad thing, a vehicle arrives and stops.  It is xGallagehr98x who exits the vehicle, steps on the body and stops for a moment, then gets in his vehicle and drives over the body.

Overall, I feel that Fuzzy_Tuna initially did wrong by killing NickGaming31 during an RP event, with his PhysGun out, it was then made even worse when KadejPL and xGallagehr98x joined in.

Evidence:

This is edited, as the RP took almost 20 minutes before being cut off.  If you need the entire video let me know.
o:oo - The listing of names.  Fuzzy_Tuna was a citizen, xGallagehr98x was a criminal and KadejPL was a Police Officer.
0:18 - NickGaming31 becomes a ragdoll to RP the unconscious driver.
0:32 - After cutting out some footage due to length of CPR RP, here enters Fuzzy_Tuna, walking right over him, killing NickGaming31.
0:38 - His name captured on screen, he is also now standing on the body.
0:45 - Officer KadejPL arrives and walks up to the scene.
0:48 - He asks what is going on, Fuzzy_Tuna responds that he has no idea.  Then proceeds to push the body around, though it is slightly off screen.
1:42 - xGallagehr98x arrives in his car, and walks around me to step right on the body without any word.
1:45 - Name captured on screen.
1:48 - He jumps off just as KadejPL jumps on Nick's body.
2:01 - xGallagehr98x drives over the body after honking for others to get out of the way.
Player report reviewed and approved.

Player XGallagehr98X was found breaking the rules by jumping on and driving straight over a body, disregarding the advise given in the video. Suspension given for 20hours.

Player Fuzzy_Tuna was found breaking the rules by jumping on a body and killing it, User is new so a warning will be given, and the next violation of the rules will not be this easy.

Player KadejPL was found breaking the rules by jumping on a body and killing it, User is new so a warning will be given, and the next violation of the rules will not be this easy.

- Voluptious
LimeLight Development and Administrative Team

Move damn you