Limelight Forums

Full Version: Christmas update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Our development team - including our contributors - has been working hard on releasing a new Christmas update for you all. It's the most ambitious Christmas update I can remember working on, and I'm positive that it'll be the best.

You can see all of the details here. Everyone loves to receive a good present, and hopefully there'll be some giving Christmas spirit around too. Christmas cards are awarded by receiving commendations for good RP, donating, or simply by playing on our servers; the more you play, the more cards you'll receive! Please see the event page for more details.

Christmas event details

Thanks to all of our development team, especially our contributors, and including our admin content team, for helping with this project. Noble, Mathias, and The Rock especially deserve a round of applause for their work on this. If I've forgotten anyone else, please let me know.

Merry Christmas!
Cant Wait!!!
GUESS WHO IS BACK
This looking amazing! Cannot wait to get stuck in, brilliant update guys, this is one of a kind for sure!

Merry Christmas one and all!
Merry Christmas LimeLight!
O.O its brilliant! God this is awesome!
may i ask, who does the graphic design of the website page? It's absolutely wonderful!
(Dec 8, 2015, 10:12 PM)Jericho Wrote: [ -> ]may i ask, who does the graphic design of the website page? It's absolutely wonderful!

That would be me! Took part of the design back from Steam's holiday event a few years ago however.
Top notch guys. Keep it up!

Merry Christmas L2!
https://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI
(Dec 8, 2015, 10:13 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 8, 2015, 10:12 PM)Jericho Wrote: [ -> ]may i ask, who does the graphic design of the website page? It's absolutely wonderful!

That would be me! Took part of the design back from Steam's holiday event a few years ago however.

Ahh, that's what it reminded me of...
Wow, this looks brilliant. Good work guys!
Merry Christmas
Now live on v33x
can someone ban enzyme from this thread before he brings his grinch-like views on Christmas here? ty ;D

OT: Looks amazing guys, so happy to see the huge amount of development progress going on currently, well done!

Merry Christmas guys! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2