Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-Ban - Arch.B (Edited to bold the headers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Arch.B
Ban ID: 1216
Banned By: Brynn
Server: 33x
Ban Reason: D/cing to avoid RP situation.
Reason For Un-Ban: I had to go I told people in the TeamSpeak Server (Cobra and Nudel) I Left and tried to connect around 5 mins later. Then I was banned

Evidence: [attachment=19]
Whilst IG, we was arresting you, and you failed to mention to you need to go ingame, how are we supposed to know that you need to go, if you wrote it in a private teamspeak room. The reason why I banned you was because, you never notified us ingame that you had to go.
Whist in IG I dont recall being in an RP Situation. I was driving my car alongside cobra then cobra got out his car to assist our friend Nudel who was run over by a policeman. I got out and stood next to my car and then thats when I left. In my opinon I was not in a RP situation.
You was by the side of the road, handcuffed. Before d/cing you should have checked.
I'm not sure what other peoples garrysmod is like, but mine when I click "exit" or "disconnect" it then takes around 3-4 mins to actually close/disconnect. So I had clicked "exit" after I exited the car and then stood there. I don't know why I was arrested (possible Random arrest) Then I disconnected. I didn't know it was a RP situation when I left because my game was closing. I would of stayed if I knew I was in a RP.
Arch
Doesn't matter if its random arrest, if it was random, use @ and contact an admin about the guy who was arresting you.
I was leaving so there was no point doing a "@" Call.
But you was handcuffed? So you did disconnect to avoid the RP situation, if you would have informed me that you needed to go, then you most likely wouldn't be banned. Even if it was random, you don't disconnect.

Denied.