Limelight Forums

Full Version: Noble and Voluptious to full developer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good evening, community.

I'm writing this post to proudly announce two new full-developers on LimeLight.
These developers are Noble and Voluptious.

Noble is a person who've assisted LimeLight a great deal and who has among other things designed the forum that you're now browsing. I think we all can agree that he's done a marvelous job so far. He's a person who's proved himself to be both skilled and loyal and we believe that he'll continue to do a great job. 

The second promotion is for Voluptious who've already had the title as a developer, but with moderator powers. We've decided that he's proven that he's a hard-working fella who'll continue his great work. Voluptious has done an incredible amount of work and he's someone who continues to impress. He's now been given full developer access, something he truly has earned. 

With these promotions, I believe that we can look forward to both small and big updates which will create a fun and rich experience for everyone. 

Congratulations to both of you lads, and thank you for your hard work so far.
Congratulations guys! Well deserved.
Thank you guys!

Congrats to you both! I figured you two were already there so... a bit of a surprise for me.

You both certainly deserve it.
Finally! Congratulations both of you, you'll done allot of work and you really deserve this.
Congrats guys!
Congratulations both of you! Glad to have you both on the team.
Congratulations you folks really deserve it hope you the best of wishes  (Keep the good work). 
Congratulations. You're doing a great job so far; keep it up!
Definitely well deserved, congrats!
See this coming for sometime now! Congratulations guys, promotions are well deserved.
Congratulations fellas!
Hugely deserved to both of you.
Welcome to the team!
Well deserved both of them , congratz boys , show us your magic skills ahahah
Congratulations, Both deserved!
Pages: 1 2