Limelight Forums

Full Version: Evo Daily | Most laws on record!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Mbf2Tx3.png]

Breaking News

The evodaily picture

A new president has arrived in Evo City, and has surpassed the law record of any other! 
With a eye-watering law count of 336 laws, there can simply be no more!

Her name is Chloe Shrine, a Middle-Aged woman, who seems to believe that with more laws, the more controlled the city can be. We have decided to come forward and interview her, just seconds after the last of the huge count of laws was announced.
We asked her why there should be more laws.
"I decided to create these laws, to give them more rights in what they do, but to also keep them controlled in a way. With previous presidents, their laws citizens have managed to find a loophole in them, and I can assure you, we have taken care of that."

We also spoke to the citizens of the city, and asked their opinion on the subject and laws together.

One who requests to remain anonymous, told us that "There are too many laws, we won't read them, and how can we remember 331 laws or how much laws there is at the moment, all in one time? I believe Chloe was stupid in making these laws, they won't get noticed unlike laws that are simple."
Another, named 'William Farmery' say's that "These laws are fantastic! Never had we had this much control for the city, and much more criminals are getting sent to prison as the new laws are restricting what they do. No longer do I have to worry about things that could possibly harm me, and it is completely legal to do it! Thank you Chloe, for making such brilliant laws."

Knowing in how much laws there are, we decided to ask the Police Department on their say of these laws, and how they are going to cope.
"It was indeed a big suprise to us, as we had no idea that this president would of given so much laws, and even much so to find out that these laws are just simply to much for our officers currently in hand. For this, we are going to have to train our cadets and officers even harder, and get them adapted to the new laws created by our Elected President".
We wish the police officers good luck, as from the looks of these laws, you are going to be busy, and it will be a challenge.

This is a new era for EvoCity, a new age. And we hope to see more from Chloe, our new president!

Your Daily Writer,
 Rachael Greenlund

OOC Stuff
--------------------

Yes, this will get on your nerves after awhile, as around 22 minutes are wasted whilst posting the laws, trust me, these laws took so long, hours upon hours on end. So please, do respect them, and if you don't, please appreciate the HUGE effort I made to try and make a Serious RP tone to it.

[Image: 2B1D95F062DAE7B399FC1CA10ED15CE6FF6A83E5]
How many actual laws are there? Almost all of the lines in the screenshot are just padding.
From empty spaces, it would be around 290laws, or more.