Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report | Eriks | RDM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Eriks

SteamID: What is their SteamID?

Server: Which server did it happen on? [EU] V33X

Time: What time did it happen? (In GMT) Uhm, roughly half an hour after this post.

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. He killed the president because he was demoted, therefor RDM.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.

INVOLVED:
ChosenKuN

Only got the bit where he killed me and the president, but got him saying why he killed us.

https://youtu.be/sc6ycajMx3g
Yes he killed me because i demoted him ( the reason for demoting him : Zambie was RPing as my daugher and she was missing we found her in the city tunnle then erik came aimed a tazer at her and i told him take tazer down he didn't and he was saying if you didn't go away from road i will taze you not only for zambie for me aswell )
Well i was there at the time of the killings. What happened was that Me, moritz and Eriks was moving a bus and then the "2 year old daughter" was in the middle of the road almost getting hit by cars passing in the tunnel. He therefore told her to move away from the road holding a tazer out. The tazer wasnt used as a threat. He just had it out because he was going to use it on the bus driver 1 min before this. Hes not used to roleplay, so the tazer was not meant to be used on the presidents daughter.

From my point of view this was a random demote and therefore after loosing his job he went go get revenge on his employer.

BTW: I dont recall hearing anything about taking the tazer down.
Okay what you said is not true in some things but we don't have evidence about that lets say you are true so i demoted him he can kill me for that ? he can't he can do some RP as mad old police officer or something like that and make some troubles to city and breaking laws but not to RDM the president i hope you get the point Hi.
I totally agree he shouldnt kill you for demotion, but i just wanted to state that it was a random demote
Its not i had my reason he aimed a gun at my daughter in RP and said to me and her go from street i told him gun down he didn't so demoted him and he threated to taze us s a cop its failRP
-- Not involved --

- Vol
Approved.

Side note : Jack "Cobra" Hunter please do not post on threads you're not involved with.

Also please provide a SteamID next time.