Limelight Forums

Full Version: HELP!!11ONE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HEY GUYS I'M HERE FOR SOME HELP! I need help getting me a lady. I'm bad with the lady's and i don't know where to meet one YA KNOW? I just work all the time and everyone there is 40 :/. Plz help me find a girl. Any of limelight ladys wanna date? I have money ;D.

TRICKED YA I'M GAY GET FUCKING ROASTED I LOVE MEN YOU DUMB ASSES HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH LOOK AT YOUR FACES. ALL OF YOU GIRLS THOUGHT YOU HAD A FUCKING CHANCE WITH SOMEONE AS PRETTY AS ME! WELL YA DIDNT! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!!<QUICKREFERENCES#11111>ONE
If someone else were to have posted this my first thought would be that their account had been hacked.

But, as this is Giant Pony, I honestly believe he actually posted it himself...
Classic GP.
I am worried, and so should your family be so too!
Welp, someone took the high dive into the deep end.
What the fuck is he smoking???
(Dec 2, 2015, 04:57 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]What the fuck is he smoking???

It'd save us a lot of time if we just went through the list of what he isn't smoking.
(Dec 2, 2015, 04:57 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]What the fuck is he smoking???

ANTIFREEZE FOR LIFE MAN!!!!

(Dec 2, 2015, 09:43 AM)George Wrote: [ -> ]If someone else were to have posted this my first thought would be that their account had been hacked.

But, as this is Giant Pony, I honestly believe he actually posted it himself...

No hack, sir I just need help from a pussy master like you.
So far i have learned that good pussy sounds like mac and cheese being stirred, but that is not enough.
you have money.....i'm here for you BAE xxxxxxx

Pysch i am straight, lolololololololololololol
You sir, are an inspiration to us all. To what? I have no idea.
Well, I think Nacreas is suitable for whichever way you swing.

Big Grin
Well, that's enough Giant Pony for a year..
(Jan 6, 2016, 12:19 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think Nacreas is suitable for whichever way you swing.

Big Grin

Afraid not sadly, but why don't you just give Blurr the weekend off and instead meet a GIANT pony. Wink
(Jan 6, 2016, 09:29 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 6, 2016, 12:19 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think Nacreas is suitable for whichever way you swing.

Big Grin

Afraid not sadly but why don't you just give Blurr the weekend off and instead meet a GIANT pony. Wink

HAHAHAHAH
Oh god. Nuke this thread from orbit plis.
Pages: 1 2