Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player report for Chocolate Labrador
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name : Chocolate Labrador
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:80883321
Server : V33x
Time : About 18:00 to 20:00 I guess.

Summary : So PaulB spawn his lambo and said to Grimm Get in the car Grimm said my mom said don't get in strangers cars So i said to him (Wow momma little boy). Then Chocolate Labrador Hit me with a Bat made me in floor and hit me again and said i know you calling your boss and i didn't do anything to him.

Evidence : https://youtu.be/xOvos-eBP8g
Will i was not messing around , I told you OOC : Nice i will die you said : Don't give a shit ... and i was speaking for real and i don't really know you to mess around with you. and i don't accept it.

And at the hitting point: When you hit me after that i healed my self and came again punched for the health you damaged because i was upset and after that i went away.

And whats the reason to make me fall down ? and hit me with bat again because i was in ground i couldn't do anything why you hit me again it was not needed.
Stop saying bullshit and be decent please , And the video + logs show that i said Wow momma little boy and then you hit me with the bat and the word wasn't for you (you and grimm wasn't the same job) so there is no reason to hit me with the bat and when i fall down you hit me again without a reason so it clearly showing who did wrong.

Stop at second 33 in the video you will see that Grimm's job is citizen and you are criminal so there is no reason to hit me with the bat in the first place.
I can't really remember what happened here, though I'm pretty sure you were being an asshole to us which may have provoked an assault.
I wasn't an asswhole i didn't even told anything except when paulb Told you to get in you said my mom said don't get in with stragers i said wow momma little boy just !
(Dec 4, 2015, 11:39 PM)ChosenKuN Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't an asswhole i didn't even told anything except when paulb Told you to get in you said my mom said don't get in with stragers i said wow momma little boy just !

Nah there had to have been more to it than that. I ain't no minge c:
I was writting in chat the whole time and i didn't do anything .... please don't protect him just because he is your friend be with the one who saying the truth...
Will i already said it the video show that you and Grimm have no RP together so when i said wow momma little girl why you hit me with bat ? and the second hit wasn't needed.
Yes we were RPing together - You don't need to have the same job name as each other to do that.
Chocolate, what provoked you to knock him out?
Okay if you check the logs you will see that Grimm didn't knock me down , You did.
Pretty certain it was me.
Okay then any admin please check the logs and see. It was Chocolate iam 100% Sure
Denied.

Closing notes: Evidence shown in the logs backs both yours and the accused player's stories; without further video evidence I cannot make a fair judgement.