Limelight Forums

Full Version: On the road to return...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people, yeah, I just wanted to let you know what happened and why I suddenly vanished from the community without any explanation; So basically, I'm not sure who will remember me and who won't as I have been gone quite a while, when moving house a few months back my computer was destroyed in transit on the way to my new house, rather annoyed I immediately set out to getting a new computer up and running however I was delayed by my budget since I have no job at the moment, so yeah, slowly my new rig is coming together and I'm hoping that just after next week I will be online and maybe even spread the festive spirit a little on my return. I hope you all haven't had too much fun without me and I look forward to being a part of the community once more.

Thanks,

Pac.
Welcome back! You're just in time for a lot of new things around the corner!
Welcome back!!
Ooh, new updates, it's almost like an early christmas present! Should be online a little sooner than I expected, see you all soon!
Welcome back!