Limelight Forums

Full Version: Great news everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I survived Thanksgiving/black friday weekend! Nobody sadly died from being trampled or fights breaking out in my store, and I found my new drinking song! https://youtu.be/x-64CaD8GXw

What have I missed its been awhile!
No one died? Have you even seen the news? It's crazy what people will do to get the good deals!
[Image: L1vVWXw.png]
/s
I said my store not our sister store in nashua south.
(Nov 30, 2015, 06:16 AM)sr603 Wrote: [ -> ]I said my store not our sister store in nashua south.

Man even if it wasn't your store...42 million people lost their lives because of them hunting for these great deals! Something really needs to be done. We can't have another 42 million gone next year or maybe even it will hit 50? We shouldn't take these chances!
(Nov 30, 2015, 06:16 AM)sr603 Wrote: [ -> ]I said my store not our sister store in nashua south.

What, is 42 million lives a fucking joke to you?
(Nov 30, 2015, 06:22 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly my point. These massive loses of life just can't keep happening even if you can get a 42" TV for only $150. We need proper safety measures to ensure that another 42 million can make it to Christmas next year.
(Nov 30, 2015, 06:25 AM)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly my point. These massive loses of life just can't keep happening even if you can get a 42" TV for only $150. We need proper safety measures to ensure that another 42 million can make it to Christmas next year.

Sorry if I went a little to hard on him back there. My ex-girlfriends paternal uncle's FIRST cousin succumbed to the Black Friday travesty. I took it to heart.
(Nov 30, 2015, 06:28 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 30, 2015, 06:25 AM)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry if I went a little to hard on him back there. My ex-girlfriends paternal uncle's FIRST cousin succumbed to the Black Friday travesty. I took it to heart.

Hey man, I get you. It's no biggie. My step-dads brothers cousins sons grandma was trampled on Black Friday in 2011. It's not something to laugh about and should be taken seriously.
https://blackfridaydeathcount.com/
Wat...... the US lost 13% of its population in one night..... Okay, I'm kinda scared now.
Only because some people want the "best deals" to be honest, why cause stress and go out to buy items when you can order them online.
What are you talking about? Im confused, as far as i know from 2006 to 2015 there been 7 deaths and 98 injuries
(Nov 30, 2015, 04:36 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]What are you talking about? Im confused, as far as i know from 2006 to 2015 there been 7 deaths and 98 injuries

Don't ever use a site that isn't official.
I doubt it has been updated with this years count, watch the news buddy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion

"Satirical magazine"

"The Onion is an American digital media company and news satire organization that publishes articles on international, national, and local news."

"The Onion‍ '​s articles cover current events, both real and fictional"
U guys don't really believe..

It isn' t 42 million, r u dumb?
The deadliest natural disasters have a combined estimated death toll of nearly 10 million people.
And u wanna tell me back friday has 42? Don't fcking lie.
Pages: 1 2