Limelight Forums

Full Version: Richard Thurman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: house-of-cards-pic-245x145.png]

Name: Richard Marcus Thurman
Height: 6,2

https://youtu.be/QuDDiRN-9TA

The american dream, such a beautiful ideal, the familiar strive for an easy life to live, white picket fence, pa back from a long
day of work to find his loving wife and kids sitting around a table filled with apple pie and a rose in a small vase. But much like
a rose the american dream eventually began to whither and corrupt at it's stem. A broken image of what it once was, deterred by
years of improper management and a seeming lack of care from those who were entrusted with the ability to take care of this once
great country. We've lost the will and the way, you see; Washington DC. was once a true capitol of a country that could take on the world, now it is nothing but a proving ground for idiots and those with a pointless lust for power.

I was born in Duskin, Louisiana in 1958 to a middle class family simply trying to make by, my ma worked at the local tailor and worked her hard bones off to bring food to the table for my brother and I, bless her soul. My father, like myself was a congressman who worked every day in Washington and only came home for the winter. I never had much time to speak with him, but when I did he instructed me how I was going to live my life, he told I wasn't going to let anyone get in my way, that I would succeed him. My father, although he secured himself a seat in congress; was neither a strong nor confident man. He saw himself as a failure and saw me as his redemption, funnily enough he had little time to prepare me to redeem him in any way as he went on to die in 1968. 

At the stark age of seventeen I entered law school in Virginia and at this time I met the love of my life, Maria Thurman. Three years later we married and I was on my way to study further in Washington. In 1981 I moved with my wife to Evocity, where I served for four years as a representative of DC. to their cabinet.

You've read this far so I'll get to the point, why should you vote for the likes of me as your elected congressman and representative? Because you are weak, and I am not...

[Image: FWEOL7f.png]
Evocity Democratic Party