Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cooli - Reconnecting to get his stolen car back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: msb.Cooli

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55474305

Server: v33x

Time: Approximately 5:15pm GMT.

Summary: After raiding my base, Cooli and his friend were killed. We stole his car, then Cooli reconnected to get it back.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/i17VVdkAb6c
Cooli, you have 24 Hours to respond to this post and explain your actions.
As I told you in-game, I was having high ping and had to reconnect to fix it.
(Nov 29, 2015, 06:30 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]As I told you in-game, I was having high ping and had to reconnect to fix it.

Apart from the fact that your friend, Rasta [whom you helped to double-account], had just raided me. Apparently you weren't laggy enough before then to reconnect, but you just happened to be laggy enough to reconnect after you realised that your friend had died and no longer had control of your car? It seems that you always seem to have unfortunate timing on events like this, with these being the excuses when these unfortunate circumstances result you in happening to break rules.
These things happen but please tell me how I helped Rasta double account
(Nov 29, 2015, 08:05 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]These things happen but please tell me how I helped Rasta double account

Yet "these things" are always seeming to happen with you?

I won't answer your question as I answered it in-game, in which you said it was Rasta's "little brother". I suppose it is yet another "thing" which "happen"s, specifically after Rasta gets permanently banned?
Ok so i was in the sutation when it happend I was RP in Blazing Mercenary so we saw cooli destroying blazing base blazing had NLR so he went little bit away. I came with my gun to him to get out from car he did and he toke his gun so i killed him , We toke Cooli car and hidded it somewhere and then like 1 min after he Reconnected for getting his car back.

Iam a witness.

+ Cooli raided blazing and suddenly less than 5 min after he reconnected (Have connection problems ? why don't you just reconnect before the raid ?
[Image: d3d92cb58df9ab0671149640a764ba2c.png]

From what I can see in my logs, you tried to spawn you car, but obviously couldn't, and you reconnected.

I can see there is a 3 minute difference, but I don't understand how a quick GMOD start can fix your internet.
Cooli, you have 24 hours to respond to my post about, regarding the evidence I found.
Approved, failed to respond to my last post within given time.