Limelight Forums

Full Version: Well WTF ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
did i make something wrong ?

https://youtu.be/rDdgGOqxlMg
wtf indeed

[Image: sxcHFSl.png]

Disclaimer:
Not intended to be used as evidence. Actual message may have been tampered with for the sake of 'teh lulz'.
Photoshop much i dont know what these words mean and i dont use them and i dont type stuff like that

and i answerd wtf not that
I wish the spam report button was still there...
I wish everyone wernt such push overs and cry over a small racial comment that they know isnt true
this will be looked into and any evidence of tampering with evidence will result in a perma forum ban
Tampering with evidence? This is not in the courthouse section, it's in off-topic where those rules don't apply.
Or is this another one of those lovely situations where staff make up rules on the fly?
Lets keep this civil!
Cheers.
Ripperino.
Pretty sure you shouldnt disclose PM's without the consent of the other person.
Not nice indeed, but you could have contacted staff instead of doing it this petty way Yagmi.
(Nov 28, 2015, 11:00 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: [ -> ]Since when did the staff become the police, I just don't understand how this person (Yagmi) is just shit posting crap.

It's the off-topic section, as long as it's not in violation of our rules you can post what you want (staff still reserve the right to close/remove threads though).

Not sure what Barkles was on about...
I made the assumption that the YouTube link was a reference to a comment that offended the indervidual posting which I can see how it would be. It would be neglectant to ignore such an accuation, despite there being correct channels for this, this not being one of them admittedly. If you have an issue with this do kindly add me on steam I'll be happy to help.
(Nov 29, 2015, 12:47 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I made the assumption that the YouTube link was a reference to a comment that offended the indervidual posting which I can see how it would be. It would be neglectant to ignore such an accuation, despite there being correct channels for this, this not being one of them admittedly. If you have an issue with this do kindly add me on steam I'll be happy to help.
"Neglectant" isn't actually a word.

Just thought I should point that out.

Okay I'm done now.
(Nov 29, 2015, 06:40 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 29, 2015, 12:47 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I made the assumption that the YouTube link was a reference to a comment that offended the indervidual posting which I can see how it would be. It would be neglectant to ignore such an accuation, despite there being correct channels for this, this not being one of them admittedly. If you have an issue with this do kindly add me on steam I'll be happy to help.

Okay I'm done now.

Uh oh, Safira 2.0
(Nov 29, 2015, 09:16 AM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 29, 2015, 06:40 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay I'm done now.

Uh oh, Safira 2.0

Made-up words are my pet peeves. Wink
Pages: 1 2