Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: msb.rasta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86954879

Server: V33X

Time: 2:15 Eastern

Summary: CDM, FearRP, stepping on ragdolls.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/yYXOMFY1Low Relevant: 2:30
It was his 3 random arrest on me, they told me random arrests are IC and he didnt say anything he was just pointing his gun at me idk what he meant only saw him trying to arrest me again, so I wanted to escape, drove over him because I had a spike didnt see him on time. I should have stopped there's nothing to say about that that's true sorry bout that. When I saw I drove over him I should have stopped.

Btw nice graphics pal.
I was saying many things over the VoIP but my video dosent register it
As you can see from the YouTube link Knox cdm someone and then did not rp it then chase someone without his sirens on and then tried to arrest rasta for no reason he is always doing this on the server shooting to kill when he needs to learn how to rp in the game
Joewest, you are not involved in this PR.
Approved :

Rasta, from what the video shows me, you did indeed CDM and break fearRP from what it looks like to me. If someone has a weapon, and switchs to handcuffs, do not run away, as it breaks FearRP

Knoxs, from the video, you indeed to CDM that SWAT Officer, but I will not issue a punishment for it, because he did indeed run into the middle of the road, but if it does happen, next time, stop and call a medic and roleplay it out.