Limelight Forums

Full Version: This is How i Look like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i posted it in you Treath but i have the feeling none actuly cares about that so i make this short threat :D

This is how the dude looks like with 3 bans and over 20 blacklists :D
for these people and safira ^^ i had the mustache when i was 9-10
now im 14 :P

Photo was taken from my teacher when we made cookies for the class so everyday we could take 1-2 cookies ^^ yummy

my hair was not good at that day and my mustache i think too i was sweaty too xD
the other 2 girls are my class mates.

[Image: IMG_26112015_181416.png]

[Image: IMG_26112015_181416-Kopie.png]
Ummm okay.
(Nov 27, 2015, 01:00 PM)Yagmi Wrote: [ -> ]for these people and safira ^^ i had the mustache when i was 9-10
now im 14 Tongue

Safira I think we found your perfect suitor.
mustache ? more like bum fluf

btw, my grandad asked for his jacket back.
Nice mustache.
There is a you thread for a reason, FYI.
Complete waste of a thread space tbh
calm it guys jeez. I agree theres a you thread for a reaosn but no reason to insult the guy!
[Image: 60e.png]
lol i used that but i tought none would see it and why ur mad because of space......
(Nov 27, 2015, 09:23 PM)Yagmi Wrote: [ -> ]lol i used that but i tought none would see it and why ur mad because of space......

Please rephrase that, I'm not completely sure why this was needed to be posted. The You thread is for pictures of someone and that's it. This in outright is just a waste of a space.
Some people are just so fabulous that they need a full thread.
Narcissisim +2