Limelight Forums

Full Version: msb.Rasta - FailRP & OOC insulting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: msb.Rasta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86954879

Server: v33x

Time: 8:50pm GMT

Summary: Rasta was working with Cooli as a citizen and attacked the police officer and SWAT; a citizen is supposed to abide by the law, they rely on the government being present to protect them and their rights. He also made his own evidence, admitting to the murder in OOC and insulting people in the OOC chat. You can see in the screenshot that his job is clearly "Citizen".

Evidence: https://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c...D5A378A90/
https://youtu.be/AIOph5Y3HFI
Hi,
What you see here is not the real thruth.
I got random searched on first hand by 2 swats because I was standing still on the pavement, then they blocked nexus while there was no president, so no law against tress passing. I got randomly hit by XGallagehr98X with his ASP Baton. Then me and my friend had a enough reasons to get them back. So me and my friend planned a mission and went back with some weapons and armor to let them pay for what they have done. When we came there (at nexus) my friend said "hi swats" they came out of the fence with guns out and wanted to search him again, so grabbed my gun and shot 1 not to death but clearly I think, my friend ran away so did I they were shooting at us at AMPM were me and my friend were standing so he ran to top street and I to Tides Hotel, as you can see in blazing's video I ran in you see them work together citizen and cop, Blazing walks in first I didn't exoect, just saw 1 person and there were 2 in the same building with the motive to kill me so I started shooting like Billy The Kid, saw later it was him (too late), then they stormed inside killed both of them. After that I saw a body of a citizen so thought Ow shit I killed not 3 swats or police officers. But it also in my opinion its a bit nasty to do something like this because in real life you wouldn't do it walk in a hotel with a trigger happy dude, wearing a gas mask would you??

I was happy and said in ooc 3v1 fuck you I was a bit entusiatic and meant to say fuck yea, I said that too but of course, Blazing can't stand me and my friend so why would he show that, but because of the anti-spam timer I could only say after 15 secs "sorry I meant to say Fuck Yea".

Maybe I forgot to change my job, didn't know I was, but I think that can happen if you have a bit adrenaline in your body because you want to do something, you can sometimes forget things.

And I don't see the fail rp breaking in my action, more in blazin's action but that's up to you.
(Nov 26, 2015, 11:18 PM)Rastafari Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
What you see here is not the real thruth.
I got random searched on first hand by 2 swats because I was standing still on the pavement, then they blocked nexus while there was no president, so no law against tress passing. I got randomly hit by XGallagehr98X with his ASP Baton. Then me and my friend had a enough reasons to get them back. So me and my friend planned a mission and went back with some weapons and armor to let them pay for what they have done. When we came there (at nexus) my friend said "hi swats" they came out of the fence with guns out and wanted to search him again, so grabbed my gun and shot 1 not to death but clearly I think, my friend ran away so did I they were shooting at us at AMPM were me and my friend were standing so he ran to top street and I to Tides Hotel, as you can see in blazing's video I ran in you see them work together citizen and cop, Blazing walks in first I didn't exoect, just saw 1 person and there were 2 in the same building with the motive to kill me so I started shooting like Billy The Kid, saw later it was him (too late), then they stormed inside killed both of them. After that I saw a body of a citizen so thought Ow shit I killed not 3 swats or police officers. But it also in my opinion its a bit nasty to do something like this because in real life you wouldn't do it walk in a hotel with a trigger happy dude, wearing a gas mask would you??

I was happy and said in ooc 3v1 fuck you I was a bit entusiatic and meant to say fuck yea, I said that too but of course, Blazing can't stand me and my friend so why would he show that, but because of the anti-spam timer I could only say after 15 secs "sorry I meant to say Fuck Yea".

Maybe I forgot to change my job, didn't know I was, but I think that can happen if you have a bit adrenaline in your body because you want to do something, you can sometimes forget things.

Oh, you are right about that OOC defence to be honest. I forgot that you corrected yourself after; all I remembered at the time was that you said that afterwards [for no reason, I thought, because I didn't see the OOC chat until after I played it back]. I apologise for that part.

The rest of the PR remains though. I'm not complaining that I died. I walked in because I thought I was armed, but I actually forgot to equip my things.

I helped the police because money was being offered to me as a mercenary [although I had not been given the money yet], and helping them out when they were in trouble would be a good way to show them that I am efficient in my services, plus you were endangering the lives of not just the government, but also other people of EvoCity such as myself.

It was FailRP as you did not RP your job correctly.
Approved, A weapons blacklist will be put in place.