Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ping-Hotel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ping-Hotel broke FearRP twice. He reconnected to avoid NLR. So if you see him please do something. Thank you

-TeaCake
I was there he did e said I am not going to shoot did not hear a weapon out then we got in the late ft to arrest him and he tried to shoot us
This wasn't the best template-usage I've seen in my life, but I would like to contribute.

I was there the whole time, he ran into nexus, took elevator up, came down with gun unequipped, 2-3 cops aiming at him, then he took up his gun and started shooting. They knocked him unconcious, and then he DC'ed.

[Image: 0Ow57IU.png]
Hello,

I reconnected after I died, it is because of my shitty internet/pc, whenever I reconnect the lagg goes away, I had my gun out so I shooted at you guys as I was raiding, btw, I warned you several times with a gunpoint and u didn't leave
Involved

He didnt reconnect because of "Shitty" internet or PC he totally reconnected in summary 4-5 times to get stuff back or other stuff
like to live i dont know if he have NLR blacklist but he reconnected after every dead he had
(Nov 25, 2015, 10:31 PM)Yagmi Wrote: [ -> ]Involved

He didnt reconnect because of "Shitty" internet or PC he totally reconnected in summary 4-5 times to get stuff back or other stuff
like to live i dont know if he have NLR blacklist but he reconnected after every dead he had

Yes, like my frames, I dont wanna reconnect if I am in a roleplay, but when I am dead, why not? As for in fact, my pc is shit.
I can not remember that you died, I saw you get unconcious before you popped out.

Either way, when the elevator-doors opened, you were unarmed, you said "I GIVE UP!" and then while two officers were arresting you, you tried to run out of the elevator, pulled up your SMG, and started firing. That IS breaking fearRP!
You have 24 hours to use the Player Report template or this will be denied.
Denied, no template used.