Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: [L2:RP] Gallagher98X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84027620

Server: v33x

Time: 5:55 (USA, Eastern)

Summary: CDM'ed me because "To Move my car" Out of my parking spot

Evidence: https://youtu.be/9l3CwRNPqfI 3:30 mins in
Yes I see you have put this up but it is not the whole truth as you decidd to start randomly shooting in the nexus and when I asked you you said "it was classified" and then kept telling me to move and go to be a civ but as you can see from the footage I have done wron but also he has Becuase he is ssa patrolling, it also looks like I meant to kill him but previously which he has not included that he told me I was not aloud to park there and started to try to get in my car so I did it to scare him but I really did not mean to hit him, it looks bad on me but both of us where to Blame and how he says watch from 3:30 mins in as before that he was patrolling and chasing me but please take into consideration from both sides thanks XGallgher98x

After looking at your YouTube you posted a video before this and I was involved in that 2 it is you cdming a person when there was no request made for the fire department as I was on the government and by the looks of it you broke fear rp aswell just wanted to add that in
(Nov 25, 2015, 01:22 AM)joewest98 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I see you have put this up but it is not the whole truth as you decidd to start randomly shooting in the nexus and when I asked you you said "it was classified" and then kept telling me to move and go to be a civ but as you can see from the footage I have done wron but also he has Becuase he is ssa patrolling, it also looks like I meant to kill him but previously which he has not included that he told me I was not aloud to park there and started to try to get in my car so I did it to scare him but I really did not mean to hit him, it looks bad on me but both of us where to Blame and how he says watch from 3:30 mins in as before that he was patrolling and chasing me but please take into consideration from both sides thanks XGallgher98x

I was not patrolling. I was investigating you. You parked on nexus property front sidewalk, i needed that spot for SS Surveliance on people going in. You started messing with me and hit my car so i went after to arrest you, to find out your a cop.

Using new laptop, accidentally tapped with gun out. my fault but you still cdmed me
There was 3 people on the server and asked you why you patrolling and even before that you said that to me it will be in the logs as it was all typed so I have said everything that I need to say you have done wrong so have I

Oh yea and ssa can't arrest
(Nov 25, 2015, 01:35 AM)joewest98 Wrote: [ -> ]There was 3 people on the server and asked you why you patrolling and even before that you said that to me it will be in the logs as it was all typed so I have said everything that I need to say you have done wrong so have I

Oh yea and ssa can't arrest

I wasnt going to arrest you.  I dont care how many people said I was patrolling, i was investigating you.
That's hardly role play what about the training when you where shooting in the nexus
Shooting was accidental, (new trackpad, fixed settings). Training was my excuse to you for my surveliance on you. Reason for surveliance, being very suspicius by watching me parked acrost street
If you would of looked it would of said the words "undercover Police"
Approved, but I will not issue a punishment, take this as a formal warning, if you did indeed lag, get out straight away and call a medic, don't wait minutes.

If you have evidence of Knox breaking rules, please post a player report separately.