Limelight Forums

Full Version: Abuse by Obay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Limelight,
I am playing limelight rp at 23/11/2015 at 22.47
10 minutes ago from the date we got a mass RDM by a player Yagmi.
We call the admin online being rdmed in the city we got no response what so ever.
This player killes the whole server and obay did not come while he was online the whole server was in the city.
Afterwards in ooc this player starts treatning players by posting a br. 
The whole server know is against this player wich I can understand if you kill the whole city.
We got a warning from obay that we are bullying while this player is like this the whole time.
If players can be banned for breaking a rule instand why not this guy with a rdm??
Later in he chat we see yagmi saying to obay thank you.
I am suspicous foor Obay since he only syas things in benefit of a player.
I think he abuses his power to protect this guy wich is not fair to other players.
I got two pictures one with the kill death ratio and the other were you can see that the admin is online.
I hope this will end up in something because players are not happy.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=561326015
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=561325945
regards, 
Mamba
Please use the template off this thread : 

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=4858
I was one the whole time undercover and i can tell ya Obay wasnt abusing at all... we were monitoring the situation (indeed obay was following him phased) and he was thanking him because it was decided the whole server could start bullying him because of it.
Please update the thread with the proper template.

Also, please add additional evidence, him saying thank you does not mean he did it, nor his kill count on the scoreboard. It also in no way points out how Obay abused his powers, I do not see how this is abuse.
Involved

I had 32 kills because i was online the hole day and the kills gained and gained i mugged people but they broke fearRP and ran away like you Blackmamba when you was press but thats another story.

When i mugged mbs.Cooli and killed him obay spoke to me and warned me that im not allowed to kill someone when he dosent drops the money

you was with me the hole day and Obay did said none should get bullied in that time 4-5 people who blamed me for minutes that i break fearRP and one even said hes going to post a BR on me.

so i thanked obay for helping me hes not my "friend" like what someone said that day in OOC hes just an adminstraitor whos doing his job

what is you problem you have something against me and admins just stop dude whats your damn problem
The server wasnt bullying you? alto we got a warning for that. it was more a discussion on ooc then bullying, so that was kinda strange for me. And besides that i heard a admin saying while talking to rasta(see the kills in picture 1 of mamba thread) cause he was doing the same as yagmi that he got sick of rasta and yagmi doing this the whole time, the frustation from alot of people is that rasta and yagmi mugged(specialy rasta) the whole server every 10 min or so and RDM alot of people and nothing happend. after 31 kills of rasta and me being mugged like every 5 min he got finaly blacklisted, while yagmi did the same(and admins where following him) and nothing happens. and yagmi you should stop talking about breaking fearRP... you had a gun at us, you turned around(your not aiming at us anymore) we are scared of our life so we ran(it was the only chance to escape that situation) and then gonna complain about posting a br cause breaking fearRP. I wasnt bullying you I dont hate you, just hate the fact you complain about alot of people of breaking rules while you clearly do your self and i think you dont know the meaning of some rules.

Have a nice day all!
Psycho
Well I will not post it with an other tamplate.
To the admin who was undercover. If you look at the ban requests and see for what people get banned, I mean how can you allow this then?
I don't mind if the pictures don't fit or not it is just that when I see br people got banned because of pictures.

Second yagmi you please shut up. I had it with you ! Your ooc chats are not relevant you mass rdm kill people and then start acting like a victim.
As well with this post it was meant for the admin but you felt special enough to reply again. Yesterday you killed the president whitout reason walked with a gun in the city and shot in the city. You don't hear other players wine about that.

I dont want to take this off topic but we know you got permabanned on a other server for the same stuff you do to limelight right now. It is not a problem but when the server goes against you you need to think how it is possible that maybe 20 people at that time got irritated because of you.

I posted this post because I felt you are getting benefits for the wrong reasons. I think you played over 100 hours so it is not fair to other players to get banned for the smallest things while you can say I am sorry and nothing happens.

For me now I know nobody will care for this reply and it will get closed and I know I will get an awnser like sorry denied.

Maybe the admins won't take me serious anymore but I stand for fairplay for everyplayer no matter what, even if you are a donator.

I will stop it now, I just want to let you know one day you irritate so many players on this server that for you neither for us will be fun playing anymore.

So play fair not special dont screw other players and maybe you earn respect.

To the admins: This is a long post but please be fair to every player.
Thats all my case closed.

User warned - Misconduct & Disrespect to other members of the the community
Quote:everyplayer no matter what, even if you are a donator.

I'd just like to clear something up that you said in the quote above. It doesn't matter if you a donator or non donator, you will all get treated the same. 

And I would suggest using the template on Admin Abuse threads when instructed.
Up to 3-5 players on the server at the time was harassing Yagmi for his number of kill count and many claimed that he was Random Death Matching; from which I proceeded to monitor him for a long period of time, prior to that, enforcing to those that were causing discomfort toward Yagmi, to end the discussion over OOC as the rules states that If you wish to get staff attention, you must use @.

You are correct, you did use @ request prior, however I was in the middle of a case, talking to someone and I can not talk to two people at once. That does not them however allow the following member to then start a flame war because I could not get to their request instantly.

I do not expect that I when I am trying to neutralize a situation to be claimed as bias when I only met Yagmi yesterday.
(Nov 24, 2015, 06:33 PM)Obay Wrote: [ -> ]Up to 3-5 players on the server at the time was harassing Yagmi for his number of kill count and many claimed that he was Random Death Matching; from which I proceeded to monitor him for a long period of time, prior to that, enforcing to those that were causing discomfort toward Yagmi, to end the discussion over OOC as the rules states that If you wish to get staff attention, you must use @.

You are correct, you did use @ request prior, however I was in the middle of a case, talking to someone and I can not talk to two people at once.  That does not them however allow the following member to then start a flame war because I could not get to their request instantly.

I do not expect that I when I am trying to neutralize a situation to be claimed as bias when I only met Yagmi yesterday.

Ok obay you got several not for attention but because you were needed every player was in the city. 

However everyone said what they needed to say it done I am finished with this complain. 

I want to stop this discussion because I want to play the server and forget it. 
I will not use the admin abuse anymore I hope that things get more fair. 
The staff member to player ratio was 3:25 and everyone is given the same priority treatment.

There was nothing unfair about the situation. I spoke Yagmi about his amount of kills and he has learned from that and I enforce those who were harassing Yagmi to stop.

Therefore I see no abuse here.
No actual evidence of Mass RDMing and not going to look into it more when accusing player doesn't want to follow abuse thread rules and use template
Thread closed and user sanctioned for failing to follow rules