Limelight Forums

Full Version: Passive Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: RIDGHdF.png]
Limelight Passive Night

Hey Folks,
Today we're announcing the First Limelight Passive Night at V33x on the 28th of November at 6PM GMT! 

This is your chance to shine and show everyone your potential!
The aim is to populate the server with awesome Passive RPs and show everyone the other side of RP that they usually don't get to see.

We would love it if people were to make some dupes on the build server and bring them to the event!
Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
LivKX.

This event is brought to you by the Limelight Staff Team and the Limelight Teacher Team.
Let's get building Big Grin
Which map is it gonna be though?
(Nov 23, 2015, 11:35 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: [ -> ]Which map is it gonna be though?

Whoops should have included that, it's 33x.
Looking forward to this  Tongue Time to get Tescos stock for the 28th
Sounds great! If anybody needs help with their passiveRP [not the building side of things, more like the RPing etc.] then I'm free!
How do i build if i can't access character menu to transfer dupe?....
(Nov 24, 2015, 12:54 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]How do i build if i can't access character menu to transfer dupe?....

Build then transfer once it's fixed (before passive night)
Alrighty, how can i go about Prop increase?
Sure
Hello, I'm from the Pacific coast. I'm assuming that's 6 PM GMT? Should clarify on the OP.
Yep that's correct. Gmt. I'll get the OP corrected, sorry for any confusion.

Yep that's correct. Gmt. I'll get the OP corrected, sorry for any confusion.
Good to see it finally going forward, shame it isn't on 2d :/

I won't be able to make it on time, might join in at the end, yet if I don't I hope you all enjoy Tongue #WorkLyf
When our American servers go live then we will host a passive night on V2D
Pages: 1 2