Limelight Forums

Full Version: Brax is back, is the revolution over?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings!
I'm Brax, I was one of the users who left the other community along with the Staff Team for a better land. After a little while, I went inactive due to loosing interest in Garry's Mod as a whole. Keep in mind I left back in the times when we were still making fun of SR's boat of money so.... I'm happy to be back, and excited to see all the new improvements and changes to the gamemode and community as a whole.

I think I only have 1 hour on the server, which will be a bit weird, as I had around 1000 on the other community. None of the less, I will work my way back up. Glad to be back at LimeLight.

Looking forward to hearing from you all, and playing on the server!
Brax
Welcome back bud! We missed you!
Hey hey!
Welcome back!
Hello there moit
Welcome back!
Hello and welcome back :)
Welcome back!
Still remember that time where we went on club penguin for some reason and this 8 year old girl kept hitting on you lol

#NeverForget
Have fun Tongue
(Nov 22, 2015, 01:35 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]Still remember that time where we went on club penguin for some reason and this 8 year old girl kept hitting on you lol

#NeverForget

Ah yes..... the Preditor Pengu Squad. #neverforget
(Nov 22, 2015, 06:01 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 22, 2015, 01:35 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]Still remember that time where we went on club penguin for some reason and this 8 year old girl kept hitting on you lol

#NeverForget

Ah yes..... the Preditor Pengu Squad. #neverforget

We all have a little bit of club penguin in us.