Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR - Snarf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2685642

Server: V33X

Time: It was within 20:05 - 20:15 on Monday 16th

Summary: So we were doing clan RP and he came into our building he stayed for about 1 minute then walked out Judge Rage was talking to him and Snarf pulled out a gun and killed Judge Rage and he drove away. We then started to search for him as he killed our C.E.O when Python and Rowan found him they told him to pull over and killed python and Rowan drove away and called backup to downtown road I then rushed to downtown road to see snarf on the side of the road. I then called backup and judge showed up at the DTM tunnel shouting at snarf ' ARMED POLICE! ARMED POLICE GET ON THE GROUND!' he didn't comply and kept moving to the point where he was pushing judge into the wall judge gave him one more chance and shouted 'GET ON THE GROUND!' he didn't comply so judge had no other choice to shoot so he did because he feared his life was in danger. After all that I went AFK for a matter of 2 Seconds and unlocked my car got in it to see snarf returned to his NLR spot with a gun pointed at me and he opened fire he tried to kill judge rage but he could not as he was in the back seat of my car so snarf decided to get in my unlocked car and drove it into a wall at high speeds therefore making it explode and kill snarf.

Evidence: I was hoping for you to check the logs for me, thanks.

hi im snarf and this is what happend i checked out their plac e he started shouting so i pulled out my can and told him to shut up and he doesent do it so i shot him and then i drive away then the guy game and the girl jump out with a gun and started shooting and i jumpt out and killed her and the other guy drew away and then i Went away to the tunnel then randmly the guy i killed first has switch to swat and started shouting again so i called an admin then i said i called an admin the he kills me so i got angry so i Went talking with them then tryied to ran me over so i shot him and then i took the car and and it laged so i crashed
(Nov 16, 2015, 10:59 PM)snarf link Wrote: [ -> ]hi im snarf and this is what happend i checked out their plac e he started shouting so i pulled out my can and told him to shut up and he doesent do it so i shot him and then i drive away then the guy game and the girl jump out with a gun and started shooting and i jumpt out and killed her and the other guy drew away and then i Went away to the tunnel then randmly the guy i killed first has switch to swat and started shouting again so i called an admin then i said i called an admin the he kills me so i got angry so i Went talking with them then tryied to ran me over so i shot him and then i took the car and and it laged so i crashed

First off when you came back we did not try to run you over at all since I just got in the car.

Second thing he did not change to SWAT he was wearing the Heavy SWAT uniform thing.
(Nov 16, 2015, 10:59 PM)snarf link Wrote: [ -> ]hi im snarf and this is what happend i checked out their plac e he started shouting so i pulled out my can and told him to shut up and he doesent do it so i shot him and then i drive away then the guy game and the girl jump out with a gun and started shooting and i jumpt out and killed her and the other guy drew away and then i Went away to the tunnel then randmly the guy i killed first has switch to swat and started shouting again so i called an admin then i said i called an admin the he kills me so i got angry so i Went talking with them then tryied to ran me over so i shot him and then i took the car and and it laged so i crashed
Hiyo.
So firstly, you shot me without warning when I was speaking quietly to you.
Then, as a different character (NLR) I was RPing as a WY-POL (Weyland-Yutani Police) firearms officer, when Rowan and Lizard started telling me to come to DTM there was a fight, so I did but Lizard drove past me in his hummer not noticing me so I proceeded on foot when I saw you driving away at high speeds - I ordered you to stop and shouted "I AM ARMED POLICE, GET OUT AND GET ON THE GROUND" to which you repeatedly failed to do, and instead approached me and I fully, without any doubt believed you would pull out a gun on me so after saying "I AM ARMED POLICE. IF YOU DO NOT STOP AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR I WILL SHOOT".
Then, ROwan said he had been badly shot and was bleeding out and needed immediate medevac, so after trying to get Kyle back we tried to get in the hummer to respond to the last location we knew he was at, but you had ran back and shot Kyle as he tried to get in, and proceeded to attempt to shoot me, but I was protected in the back seat of hummer. You then got in and deliberatley drove into a wall to try and kill me, but failed, killing yourself.
After a few minutes to make sure I was safe, I started running back to base.
First of all you cant use a swat heavy suit as not swat where did he call backup on teamspeak? And you tryed to ran Me over
(Nov 16, 2015, 11:39 PM)snarf link Wrote: [ -> ]First of all you cant use a swat heavy suit as not swat where did he call backup on teamspeak? And you tryed to ran Me over

We are allowed to use TS as long as there is no metagaming involved.

PS: Your soo fucking lucky my footage corrupted...
You cant call backup via teamspeak My friends nearlly got got banned for that
(Nov 17, 2015, 12:12 AM)snarf link Wrote: [ -> ]You cant call backup via teamspeak My friends nearlly got got banned for that

Yes we can, we use it as a radio.

Rowan: "SO 05 (Rowan) to SO 6 (Judge)"
Judge: "SO 06 to SO 05, go ahead"
Rowan: "I need backup at Little Village ASAP, shots fired! I'm hit, I'm Hit!"
Judge: "Copy that SO 06 enroute"
(Nov 16, 2015, 11:39 PM)snarf link Wrote: [ -> ]First of all you cant use a swat heavy suit as not swat
You can use it if it fits your roleplay, which in my case it does.
You cant
(Nov 17, 2015, 09:51 PM)snarf link Wrote: [ -> ]You cant
Do you have a rule number that supports this claim?
No but if you look at it in you inventory is Says something like "you need 20rp points to use this and for swat use only"
(Nov 18, 2015, 08:41 AM)snarf link Wrote: [ -> ]No but if you look at it in you inventory is Says something like "you need 20rp points to use this and for swat use only"

I repeat what Judge said; can you tell us a rule number which states this isn't allowed?
(Nov 18, 2015, 08:41 AM)snarf link Wrote: [ -> ]No but if you look at it in you inventory is Says something like "you need 20rp points to use this and for swat use only"
Yet has an admin to complain to me about it - and if they do ask (which they haven't - and I've RPed with admins while wearing this suit) then I'd do it.
(Aug 1, 2015, 11:21 PM)diggy link Wrote: [ -> ]Before you write a ban request, read these rules.

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

Denied.