Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Of Arch.B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Archie (Arch.B)

Ban ID: 1131

Banned by: [L²] Venom

Server: 33x

Ban Reason: FearRP Mass RDM

Why should you be unbanned?: I know you can check logs and I did not kill anyone and if you look at other people who get banned for fearRP Get a day and I get 5 days. I dont want it canceled. I know I broke FearRP But i would like it reduced.

Evidence: I was With [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X All day

Yes, the ban should be corrected to "attempted mass RDM" for the most part. But, you attempted to RDM the President and multiple police officers as a "criminal" while occupying the gun dealer job. You are not allowed to do that at all. After we searched around, I found you by the park. While I had my weapon on you, you metagamed and called Gallagher over to come and assist you. He came and attempted to CDM me, then pulled out a weapon and I killed him. At that point, I had my weapon on you and told you to face the wall and get up against it. You didn't listen and pulled a weapon on me, then I killed you. I don't see a reason why you should be unbanned considering I'll be adding metagaming to your ban.
I was at TS (v33x goverment radio with you) at the time you told your friend to come and kill Venom, also you and your friend KOSed me once at Nightgale road and once outside of the nexus.

I have video evidence of you and Gallagher breaking FearRP twice. As for the attempt Mass RDM, I dont have anything to say about that

(Will upload it later)
Denied. You clearly don't care about this UBR as you haven't responded to it in over two weeks.