Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: [L²:RP] GRiiM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] GRiiM

Ban ID: 1118

Banned by: [L²] Rocket

Server: Another DarkRP community

Ban Reason: Minging on other communties with L²:RP Tags on. Posting a player report on himself.

Why should you be unbanned?: Why I think I should be unbanned is because there is NO RULES I have broken at all. There is no rules at all against minging on other servers, and it is not fair at all. I've also been minging on LOTS of DarkRP servers, have I received a ban from that on Another Community/L2? No I havent. It is not fair at all that I get banned for a month for something I did ON ANOTHER SERVER. I have not broken ANY rules at all (involving this ban, I have done it before when not thinking about my actions), and that is basically unfair to me.
I remember everyone being warned on TS3 a while ago not to minge, but that was on Another Community. I've gotten that recorded, and there is nobody that says minging on any other servers than Another Community. And there is NO RULES AGAINST IT.
I am allowed to do whatever I wish on other servers, and it still isn't fair that you ban me for my actions on other servers.

Evidence: None, other than that there is no rule against minging on other servers.
You have your freedom to do that on other communities yes, but you are not allowed to do it. Wither there is rules about it or not. Ollie banned him because he had evidence about it. Same thing I did with yours.

Let's just take this situation in to some consideration so I can help you understand even more.

The reason on why you posted the player report on yourself was to get banned. You knew that a player got banned for it and you did it yourself therefore you acknowledged the fact that he got banned for something you just did and then you went ahead and did it.

Not only that but you also posted a player report on yourself with full proof of you doing that wanting to get yourself banned, then you post an unban request?

Let's not be idiots here and start up arguments against yourself hence you were the person who posted the player report on yourself to begain with. Honesty by the looks of things you're just steering up some arguements on the forums and trying to start up problems.

To explain this in a dumber way.

You posted a player report on yourself while knowing that another player got banned for the same reason.
The player report you posted it got approved because you were the one who posted it and wanted to get banned for it.
You came here and posted an unban request because...? there's no rule about it?
Looks like you don't want to keep arguing on this and you just wanted to cause problems on our community that has done nothing but try to do the best for itself and other communities and you come here to cause problems.

for that you will be issued a forum warning for your actions, regardless wither it was on the rules or not.

Denied.