Limelight Forums

Full Version: Show Us Your Fallout 4 Bases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fallout-4-welcome-home-banner.jpg.e44f6a...fb4053.jpg]
This topic is for sharing your Fallout 4 bases with eachother.
I didn't start with building the bases I'm doing quests mostly now. Gonna leave that for later.
(Nov 14, 2015, 02:54 PM)Rocket link Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't start with building the bases I'm doing quests mostly now. Gonna leave that for later.

Just remember that you can scrap 80% of derelict objects or debris.
From car wrecks to sofas, from workbenches to tyres.
Just press "V" and you can start building or breaking down junk.
Just a quick question

Does anyone know how to get allot of Admasive or whatever it's call again? the thing you get from Duct Type?
(Nov 14, 2015, 03:16 PM)Rocket link Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick question

Does anyone know how to get allot of Admasive or whatever it's call again? the thing you get from Duct Type?

Wonder glue and duct tape.
There's also this for unlimited amounts: https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3s...source_of/

Another question - Is there a way to unlock more stuff to build? I found a magazine that allowed me to create picket fences but is there more like that out there?
(Nov 14, 2015, 03:16 PM)Rocket link Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick question

Just a note that could prove useful in the future:  Adhesive is synonymous to glue. As already stated scrap it from glue and duct tape.

Couldn't really reply earlier since I've been no lifeing fallout 4 XD
tfw bought fallout 4 but lags like hell on PC

you lucky bastards
(Nov 20, 2015, 02:45 AM)diggy link Wrote: [ -> ]tfw bought fallout 4 but lags like hell on PC

you lucky bastards

You're not alone :'C
[Image: Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr...5be06e1231]
I set up shop in Castle and it looks hella dope so I shopped it into a desktop wallpaper:
[Image: kOAB0XZ.jpg]