Limelight Forums

Full Version: Removal of ban from record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] Darthvirus™

Ban ID: 332

Banned by: [L²] Ollie

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: (ban lifted before expired) Misconduct on other communities

Why should you be unbanned?: The original UBR (https://limelightgaming.net/index.php?topic=1154.0%29 got accepted, and it is not a valid ban therefore I wish for the ban to be removed from my ban record. The ban is not valid because there is no rule against it and you pretty much know the server owners. If I did it on a DarkRP server you wouldn't give a shit honestly. Since the ban is not valid, I wish for it to be removed from my record completely.

Evidence: None, Original UBR got accepted was told it would stay on my record.
Passing this on to ollie.
(Aug 21, 2015, 07:28 AM)Ollie link Wrote: [ -> ]After some thinking and spoken to other admins for their input I've come to a conclusion:

There is indeed no rules for it so you will be unbanned, however it is unacceptable to wear the [L²] tag and go and minge about on other servers so your ban will still stay on record.

The banning administrator approved your unban request by lifting the ban (removing the remaining time) but left the ban on your record as punishment.

I do not support an unban.
(Nov 13, 2015, 07:35 AM)Nacreas link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Ollie link=topic=1154.msg11592#msg11592 date=1440134890]
After some thinking and spoken to other admins for their input I've come to a conclusion:

There is indeed no rules for it so you will be unbanned, however it is unacceptable to wear the [L²] tag and go and minge about on other servers so your ban will still stay on record.

The banning administrator approved your unban request by lifting the ban (removing the remaining time) but left the ban on your record as punishment.

I do not support an unban.
[/quote]
Yet there is no rule against minging on other servers with or without the tag, therefore I wish for it to be removed completely. And don't pull the "common sense" rule because as I said in original UBR (I believe) I've looked on bans list on both FL and L2, nobody has ever been banned for it.
We understand that there is no rule about that but what you are doing is not setting a good image on our community what you do on other servers could very well effect ours in many different ways.

People may think that our player-base are rule-breaking minges who go on other communities and diss them. I remember a while ago you mentioning to me on steam that you loved doing that. You loved going on other communities and breaking the rules.

I think you got lucky enough to get unbanned let's not overly push your luck and wish that you get it removed from your record as well.
(Nov 13, 2015, 01:11 PM)Rocket link Wrote: [ -> ]We understand that there is no rule about that but what you are doing is not setting a good image on our community what you do on other servers could very well effect ours in many different ways.

People may think that our player-base are rule-breaking minges who go on other communities and diss them. I remember a while ago you mentioning to me on steam that you loved doing that. You loved going on other communities and breaking the rules.

I think you got lucky enough to get unbanned let's not overly push your luck and wish that you get it removed from your record as well.
It is true that I love going on other servers and breaking the rules, I've done it with both community tags on DarkRP and never got punished for it, I then go on this random new gamemode or so called "City RP" using Applejack gamemode, and minge. Then I get banned here for minging there. That's obvious bias. LimeLight is most likely friends with that community therefore you banned me, or else you wouldn't. I'm pretty sure a lot of LimeLight members has minged on other servers with or without the tag.

And as Rolorox said in my original UBR, you should be happy I decide to do it there instead of on LimeLight.
(Nov 13, 2015, 01:25 PM)Darthvirus link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Rocket link=topic=2728.msg26271#msg26271 date=1447413091]
We understand that there is no rule about that but what you are doing is not setting a good image on our community what you do on other servers could very well effect ours in many different ways.

It is true that I love going on other servers and breaking the rules, I've done it with both community tags on DarkRP and never got punished for it, I then go on this random new gamemode or so called "City RP" using Applejack gamemode, and minge. Then I get banned here for minging there. That's obvious bias. LimeLight is most likely friends with that community therefore you banned me, or else you wouldn't. I'm pretty sure a lot of LimeLight members has minged on other servers with or without the tag.

And as Rolorox said in my original UBR, you should be happy I decide to do it there instead of on LimeLight.
[/quote]

Do not accuse us of being bias without being able to back it up. The only reason you've not been punished for your misconduct on other servers is because, luckily for you, it wasn't reported to us. Should you wish to be banned again, feel free to PM me with the details of any further misconduct on your part while wearing our tag and we can take it from there.

At this stage there isn't any reason to remove the ban whatsoever.
Hello Darthvirus. What you did with the L2 tags on another cityRP server is unacceptable and you should know that. At the time when I banned you LL was brand new and obviously we wanted to set an example that our players knew better and it would be consequences if they still missbehaved and put LL in a bad light. While I no longer decide the outcome of this UBR I strongly advise against it.

I'm also sad that you accuse me of being biased. The owner of said community contacted me about you misbehaving, your ban was authorised by an SA. If the owner of a DarkRP server reported a player minging on their server with the L2 tags same actions  would be done.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Notes:
Denial authorised by the banning administrator.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team