Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report - jakey9lives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: jakey9lives

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86332766

Server: v33x

Time: 15:30 GMT +0

Summary: So firstly jakey had a public construction dupe down and I went over and started to explain how no staff are on and he needed approval, after sometime he understood and then removed the construction props.

I then was driving around then seen he changed his job to "Murderer" he then approached a Ferrari and took out a knife then killed the driver that was getting petrol/gas.

I approached him and tried to explain how he couldn't do this he then put and chair down got out the stuck car and then pulled a pistol out, pointed it at me then shot me until I was dead. He had no intention to RP or follow the rules.
Then after re spawning I saw Jake shoot a cop car in which the SWAT got out and killed him.

Evidence:

You can see the knife in his hand and the dead body of the drive, also his name. I then only got a photo of my NLR screen. It would be brilliant if you could check logs for when he killed me sometime after killing the driver.
Here is a imgur link to the photos I collected.
https://imgur.com/a/x9OQP
Iam a witness i was in server and jakey broke alot of rules , fearp , random stealing cars , RDM , ETC...
We warranted him alot of times he did't listen to us.
Involved

He Broke alot of rules at that day he gave a shit on everything
Yeah, I was wondering what he was doing when I was passing through, I saw him on multiple occasions patrolling around his construction site with a weapon. When I asked him ''what are you doing'' he just turned around and abruptly said ''Go away''.

Couldn't really comprehend his actions, quite weird indeed.
Thank you all for the replies, I understand that if you are involved you have a right to reply yet if you do have any evidence being screenshots or a video please upload them. Thank you Smile
(Nov 12, 2015, 07:16 PM)Blurr link Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all for the replies, I understand that if you are involved you have a right to reply yet if you do have any evidence being screenshots or a video please upload them. Thank you Smile

Aha, you can see him in the ban request video I made on Torgrim500.
[PARTIALLY INVOLVED]

Yes, jakey9lives was breaking lots of rules NLR, FearRP ect.
Approved.

Closing notes: Accused player was found to have broken the rules 4.1, 9,3 :

4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason.
9.3 Do not change your job title in an attempt to circumvent or avoid roleplay.

Suspension will be applied for 5 days.