Limelight Forums

Full Version: Zecon's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good evening community.

Today I have finally decided it is the appropriate time for me to step down from my position as an administrator here on LimeLight.
Reason being, I have lately lost most of my interest with CityRP and Garry's Mod as a whole, which takes away the fun aspect of the community from me, hence my resignation.

I have been on this staff team with these lovely bunch of lads (and lass) for over a year now, and honestly the experience has been amazing.
The whole staff team are genuinely decent people, and they're amazing to work with (except for Rickets xd).

I don't know if I'll ever return, although if I do I'll be looking forward to seeing how much progress this community has made Smile
I wish the best of luck to whoever takes over this role from me, I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.
I'm not going to name individuals, but if were to write a list you would know who you are if you were to be on it (no, not you blurr).

So yeah, that's about it. Thanks once again for all the good times over the years that I've known many of you, I hope to see you again some time.

[me=Zecon]takes a final sip of his Cravendale-filled mug, places it on the table and walks out of the door in silence.[/me]
Goodbye Zecon, you have been a brilliant friend and a great staff member. I will never forget club Barry which killed my PC....
Anyhow take care my friend, good luck with school and any other things you will take on! Farewell my cravendale Barry biscuit noob
Bye zecon D: keep in touch pls.

Thanks for all your hard work.
dude.
Pls.
I wish you the best of luck, you were a good Administrator Zecon, I remember back when you were a little mod ;c
Bye.
https://youtu.be/wVyggTKDcOE
Zecon...
Thanks for the great times! oh dear...
Sad to see another staff member step down.. Farwell!
You're a good admin Zecon. Shame to see you go.
Thanks for all the work you've done Zecon. Hope to see you around still.

Goodbye.
There goes another favorite admin. I hope we still keep in touch. <3

Bye dude good luck with everything Tongue
You were a splendid admin! Big Grin Take care man ^^
rip limelight, every week we lose a good staff now :c

goodbye zecon wish you the best of luck, hope you return
Zecon no!
glhf
Pages: 1 2