Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR on Darthvirus for FailRP/Possible FearRP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Darthvirus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Server: V33X

Time: Roughly 3:45pm Central

Summary: Darthvirus broke a few rules, the one at the very end of the video below is the main reason I am posting.

First, he looted from a fire engine inside the station while full of firemen, medics and a few officers just outside.

Second, while being chased by three/four men with axes and a defibrillator, and an officer right behind, he continued to run down the street and into Mainstreet breaking FearRP.  This is debatable I understand, as the fire axe causes no damage so technically isn't a 'weapon'.

Third, after stopping at Mainstreet, he deployed a vehicle while surrounded by people, entered the vehicle and drove off.  This I believe is a big FailRP in this situation.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/_Wl5LRnEP8E

TIMELINE:
0:00 - Call is made by firefighter when Darthvirus was spotted hiding in the corner looting.
0:09 - Audible noise is heard indicating the truck was looted.
0:10 - First sighting of Darthvirus as he starts fleeing.  Here you can just make out the Lockpick used to loot, no other weapon was ever shown.
0:14 - First Fire Axe was brought out, Darthvirus proceeded to hop over the fireman in question.
0:21 - Here is the first glimpse of the police car.  The police were already at the station, the car was parked in the parking lot across the street, here you can see it was turning around at the time I face the exit.  It then gives chase (backwards), turning the lights on.
0:28 - Darthvirus has been running backwards while two firefighters with axes give chase, trying to attract attention of any officers that arrive on scene.
0:41 - One of the medics comes into the chase, trying to slow him down as the officer in the car enters the picture.
0:51 - Here you can clearly see that this is indeed Darthvirus as a Don Corleone, no special title.
0:52 - He spawns a red Mustang, right on top of a firefighter.
0:54 - And drives off as the other firefighter and the officer just enters the screen.

So in conclusion.  I think at the very least he is guilty of FailRP, spawning a vehicle during a foot chase and driving off.  At most, FearRP and no provided reason to loot from a government vehicle.
Approved.

Closing notes:

Player in question was found guilty of FearRP. Whilst the Axe entity does not cause damage, an axe could certainly kill you melee style; running away regardless is metagaming, as you know the entity causes no damage.

As for the vehicle spawning, this would class as FailRP. The player in question exploited a gamemode feature to provide an unfair advantage to himself during the roleplay: similar examples may include killing someone who is typing, or switching jobs to avoid something.

Player will be suspended for one week.