Limelight Forums

Full Version: CSGO money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
eXitor Gaming (my team) lost at the semi's by TGP as far as i know i still havent recieved the money and i was said i need to contact a SA to get them.

Quote:SEMI-FINALISTS - 250K for team. (50k each)
(Nov 6, 2015, 07:56 PM)Project link Wrote: [ -> ]eXitor Gaming (my team) lost at the semi's by TGP as far as i know i still havent recieved the money and i was said i need to contact a SA to get them.

I'd guess that the current host owner(Wood) left the team so It'd be up to Zecon to provide the IG cash
(Nov 6, 2015, 08:00 PM)Chocolate Labrador link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Project link=topic=2665.msg25580#msg25580 date=1446832613]
eXitor Gaming (my team) lost at the semi's by TGP as far as i know i still havent recieved the money and i was said i need to contact a SA to get them.

I'd guess that the current host owner(Wood) left the team so It'd be up to Zecon to provide the IG cash
[/quote]

Told me he cant, i think he said an SA has the power to do it.
Wood left a few things behind but I am sure an SA won't mind doing it without Wood confirming he hasn't done the payment.