Limelight Forums

Full Version: LimeLight Advertisement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi guys!
This advertisement would be posted by a staff-member or the official media team on the Facepunch forums and possibly other media.

I would be glad if you could check it out and give me some ideas, suggestions and generally some constructive criticism.

Pictures by me and Safira (thanks grill).

https://www.mediafire.com/view/m7t7w7wo1...ed%29.docx

PS: Some things (like the font size and the font itself) may vary between the original uploaded file and the one online. If you would like to see it in the correct form, I suggest you download it.
If you want you can use these also, I will make some more tonight.

[Image: DQcgMdy.jpg]

[Image: UvEMlqp.jpg]
Wow thanks. I'm basically looking for some that would depict the fun and the RP's we have and do here.

If you could make something similar like the one at the bottom, I'd appreciate it.
Maybe some full size pictures depicting races (FAF event?) or shops people built to just show off the amazing playerbase we have. The depth of field effects you've done there are really nice. The pictures could be either posed or from the server itself.

Also, Maniac offered to turn this into an image so we can put background images in it.
Maybe you could co-ordinate with him and do something amazing together.

Once again, thank you guys.
Awesome job pal.
Maybe a suggestion is that one of the staff team posts it on facepunch to represent us, but that's just my thoughts.
(Nov 2, 2015, 09:28 PM)LivKX link Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome job pal.
Maybe a suggestion is that one of the staff team posts it on facepunch to represent us, but that's just my thoughts.

I will ask them and Temar himself of course.
(Nov 2, 2015, 09:37 PM)Markus link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=LivKX link=topic=2580.msg24968#msg24968 date=1446492514]
Awesome job pal.

I will ask them and Temar himself of course.
[/quote]

Hopefully we will get an official staff response on this post, fingers crossed they are willing to represent us and post it on these other forums.
Good luck <3
I'd change the wording of the rules section as it comes off a little negative.

Perhaps something like:
"Our server has over 150 rules which have been carefully written to ensure that the role-playing experience is unspoiled, while still allowing for everyone to enjoy themselves."

And if you can, add the server banners to the post so people can just click them to join.
Facepunch members will talk shit to your advertisement board. Just saying.
(Nov 2, 2015, 10:12 PM)GRiiM link Wrote: [ -> ]I'd change the wording of the rules section as it comes off a little negative.

Perhaps something like:
"Our server has over 150 rules which have been carefully written to ensure that the role-playing experience is unspoiled, while still allowing for everyone to enjoy themselves."

And if you can, add the server banners to the post so people can just click them to join.

[Image: 7SvsQHW.png]

There you go, if someone could turn this into a working button it would be great
A new bigger a better concept
[Image: t3jmzYu.jpg]
Lookin' sexy Blurr. Thanks. I'll update the doc tomorrow with the new content.
(Nov 2, 2015, 10:13 PM)CounterCraftz link Wrote: [ -> ]Facepunch members will talk shit to your advertisement board. Just saying.

Who cares? Still hundreds of views and lots of new players. Believe me: real fans of RP like us will not care about shittalking. Besides I have seen quite a few successfull adverts on FP.
(Nov 2, 2015, 10:12 PM)GRiiM link Wrote: [ -> ]I'd change the wording of the rules section as it comes off a little negative.

Perhaps something like:

On it.
Advert updated as requested!  8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5