Limelight Forums

Full Version: Server Event (October 31st, Boo!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats up Limelightttt?

I'll be hosting a spooky Purge RP event. It will be very scary. It will occur aprox. 1 Hour after this post. Get on v2d if you want to take part in the annual purge (Insert purge siren here).

Also invite your friends, I'll give you all a surprise if we get the v2d server full.
Always happens when i'm not at homeĀ  :-\ Sad
Suprise... Vauld...
I wonder if it involves the death of everyone participating? Tongue
It turned into firefighter/NPC invasion. (NPC Invasion always wins)
PurgeRP turned into a fuckfest. Luckily its just a 'weapon scavenging' event where you steal people's weapons when they're dead. Free profit for me.
Yea 50% of the people failed and decided it didn't matter if they died, ran out into the streets, turned into a shit-show. GG. But the RP afterwards was very fun!
(Nov 1, 2015, 06:44 PM)Vauld link Wrote: [ -> ]Yea 50% of the people failed and decided it didn't matter if they died, ran out into the streets, turned into a shit-show. GG. But the RP afterwards was very fun!

Aggressive Roleplay mixed with trying Passive Roleplay won't mix so in the end you've got a shit storm of many using their own guns.
Good thing I left the event (died of hunger) right before it turned into a massive minge fest. Sad to see things go so badly, but honestly I prefer regular RP, guess I'm just boring.