Limelight Forums

Full Version: phyton ban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Python

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47537763

Server: v33x

Time: aproxmently 23:26

Summary: he was a gun dealer i was goign to buy a shipment of uzis i payed him 13.2k and then he leaved when i hade payed him so he scammed me

Evidence: here is a pic of the console
From what I can see in the logs, it does seem clear to me that scamming has happened. You handed over $13200 for 5 IMI Uzi, and the accused person did indeed disconnect.

Player [L²:RP] Python (STEAM_0:1:47537763) has 24 hours to respond to this post and explain his/her actions.

Many thanks,

[L²] Brynn
Hello, I am very sorry for what happened. My cat was walking around my room and stepped on my bind for Disconnecting (=) I understand I am responsible for the actions that occurr on my account and I am terribly sorry. I will return your 13.2k next time I see you ingame. Once again I am very sorry.

Thanks,
        iPythonHD
(Oct 31, 2015, 02:38 AM)iPythonHD link Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am very sorry for what happened. My cat was walking around my room and stepped on my bind for Disconnecting (=) I understand I am responsible for the actions that occurr on my account and I am terribly sorry. I will return your 13.2k next time I see you ingame. Once again I am very sorry.

Thanks,
        iPythonHD

Why do you have a bind for disconnecting?
Why didn't you join back after you've disconnected due to your cat?
Have you came back and given him the items?
rocket,  I tried to come back on but sometimes it doesn't appear on my server list so the only way I can join is via Lizard, Liv and Barkles, I did try to restart my game but it still didn't appear
I am logging on now, Hoping to be able to give his items back
(Oct 31, 2015, 02:35 PM)iPythonHD link Wrote: [ -> ]rocket,  I tried to come back on but sometimes it doesn't appear on my server list so the only way I can join is via Lizard, Liv and Barkles, I did try to restart my game but it still didn't appear
I am logging on now, Hoping to be able to give his items back

If you're having trouble finding the server, you could always use your console to connect. Just save the server's ip somewhere and use the command below, so you won't have to use your friends like that Tongue

connect <ip address>
to join the server.
(Oct 31, 2015, 09:05 PM)Joulle link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=iPythonHD link=topic=2537.msg24641#msg24641 date=1446294903]
-snip-

If you're having trouble finding the server, you could always use your console to connect. Just save the server's ip somewhere and use the command below, so you won't have to use your friends like that Tongue

connect <ip address>
to join the server.
[/quote]

True
Have you or have you not gave back the items?
he gave me the money back today
Alright.

Concluded.