Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Mikepro67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name?

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID?

Banned by: Which administrator or moderator that has issued your ban?  Rocket

Server: Which server did it happen on? V33x

Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban? Failure to follow FearRP (2.1) Fleeing from gunpoint.

Why should you be unbanned?: For it wasent fear RP for he used he's Physics gun and take away me for a was ignore a was littel mad for the have mugged me 4 times and take me some the test me for somethng and it was so boring and a was very mad so the was admin sits and I say (Hello Blackout) and the take away me 2-3 times and a get banned for fear RP a don't know how a break it a was only ignore.  Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? For a dont get a Ban for a break it a was only ignore when 1 have break NLR and the talk whit him and a say Hello blackout 2-3 times a dont se that some fear RP for the dont have a gun in use and a do it for a was very angry.I wanna play at the server a like it to much and dont get a fear ban a think for it dont was a gun but a can know at it's really ignore when you are admin and need to talk whit 1 about rules and one guy behind are really ingnore but he can only kick me for that a dont have break fear RP today some he can ban me for.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
Your Name: What is your name? IG: Mikepro67

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID? 968

Banned by: Which administrator or moderator that has issued your ban? Rocket

Server: Which server did it happen on? V33x

Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban? Failure to follow FearRP (2.1) Fleeing from gunpoint.

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned?

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. no
The reasons you've mentioned above does not give you a reason to break a rule, and in this case you've broke FearRP.

Moved to unban requests.
So far you haven't shown any interest in appealing this ban therefore it will be denied.

Denied.