Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mr. SpookiChicken - Propblock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29423119

Server: v33x

Time: Roughly 4.00pm

Summary: Myself and haisenberger (witness) were in my Garage when he blocks off the door from the Garage to the main house. Later on when I was raiding him, I pick locked the door and he killed me almost instantly, for raiding. But he then went on to kill haisenberger when he was an innocent bystander. (From what I saw, I don't believe he did have a weapon)

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/oUyKz
This is completely false. You bought the doors the garage, I owned the front door, you should have sold the garage doors as you didn't own the main house. (I made a separate BR on this) It is not prop block as there is another way to get into the area that is blocked off. I blocked it off because I didn't want you getting in because you owned that door.

Evidence of me owning the front door: https://youtu.be/rerktMalAMg
(Oct 29, 2015, 11:04 PM)Mr. Oblichicken link Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

I had ownership of the Garage doors before you owned the house though..
(Oct 29, 2015, 11:53 PM)iPythonHD link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Mr. Oblichicken link=topic=2515.msg24448#msg24448 date=1446152682]
-snip-

I had ownership of the Garage doors before you owned the house though..
[/quote]

Even if that means that I cannot take the Garage from you, why does that mean that you can access my house? It doesn't. So I blocked it off. Either way, it was never, at any point prop block.
To me it looks like Double dooring/propblock.

Violated Rules :

"6.2 Do not prop-block anything. All items and areas in your base should be accessible via keypads or buttons."/
"7.1 Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location. Your friends’ doors are also counted."

Player Report Approved.

A 3 hour blacklist will be issued.

[L²] Brynn