Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR on Mikepro67 for Metagaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Mikepro67

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117268747

Server: v33x

Summary: As i had just respawned as a police officer, i noticed a rebel entering and started running to the elevator (the one that goes to the president) the second he pass the desk i runned up to him and cuffed him, at that point he simply said 7 on the IC chat and afterwards i arrested him for trespassing. Im 99.999% sure he messaged the police sergeant to demote me while being in jail.

Evidence: [Image: 2015-10-27_00005_zpsoo1t1d4i.jpg]
[Image: 2015-10-27_00006_zpsrqk7qrkt.jpg]
I have a Meet with Presedent and vice and a go in and he just go and handcuff me and arrest me and a pm Presedent at demote you for resson random arrest me. I toldĀ  you a have meet whit presedent and you dont care about it so a say to him at demote you for resson you only try to arrest me and dont let me talk how it was.
You never attempted to inform me for such thing. You said "7" and "Random arrest" nothing else. And while you were in jail you pm'ed the sergeant or the president and got me demoted so you meta'ed
I see no evidence of a PM being sent to either the President or Vice President.
Was this over Steam, Mikepro67?
Player is online for 4-5 hours but still doesnt want to awnser this.

(Also lying on PR can get you banned)
It was a normal Pm to vice or pres
Case reviewed and denied.

Closing notes: Evidence was deemed insufficient to convict Player Mikepro67 of metagaming.