Limelight Forums

Full Version: Crash when joining server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I've been crashing when trying to join the server. There's no message, such as "hl2 has stopped working" but Garry's Mod just closes. I've verified the cache, removed all addons (and re-installed limelight ones), I have even gone as far to re-install the game itself, and it's still not working. I have also launched the V33x Evo City map on single player and it works no problem. It happens during the download on the loading screen whilst downloading this file "wrench.xbox.vtx". My computer has no problems with Gmod and it is most definitely not a hardware problem, I don't even run it at too high settings. This has been occurring over the past four days.
(Oct 24, 2015, 06:46 PM)Jiggles link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

I've been crashing when trying to join the server. There's no message, such as "hl2 has stopped working" but Garry's Mod just closes. I've verified the cache, removed all addons (and re-installed limelight ones), I have even gone as far to re-install the game itself, and it's still not working. I have also launched the V33x Evo City map on single player and it works no problem. It happens during the download on the loading screen whilst downloading this file "wrench.xbox.vtx". My computer has no problems with Gmod and it is most definitely not a hardware problem, I don't even run it at too high settings. This has been occurring over the past four days.

I made a guide for this kind of thing.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/disc...656686606/