Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on GuetaZz and Princess Of Dubai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: GuetaZz and Princess Of Dubai

SteamID:
GuetaZz: STEAM_0:0:43211794
Princess Of Dubai: STEAM_0:1:62150669

Server: [L] LimeLight [EvoCity_v33x] [Semi-Serious Roleplay] [FASTDL]

Summary: I was in my house at the Corleone Estate minding my own business. I had 1 window blocked by a prop and my front door, garage and backdoor secured by a fading door, with 2x2 phx blocks spacing inbetween. My job was Citizen with a custom job changed to Criminal. In my basement behind the blocked window I had 2x money printers, 5x druglab and 5x pots with seeds. There was no way to see these illegal objects as the window was 100% sealed, neither was it sticking through a wall anywhere.

Before I knew it there were two 'undercover police officers' at my front door, on my lawn: GuetaZz and Princess and Dubai. I told them to get off of my property as they had no right to be standing there without my consent. They didn't respond to that, instead they called in a warrant. I could see the warrant radio in as I was in close enough proximity to hear it being called in. The warrant request stated: President could you warrant Ashley 'Kyoko' Walker (48) for a search for reason Block windows + highwalls(see evidence below). I am fully aware that the president can make laws against high walls, which I did have. However, there was no law in place against high walls(see evidence below). I told them that and yet they proceded to break down my door, arrest me and destroy my contraband. I let them know twice more that there was no law against it, aswell as the president, to which GuetaZz said  "Kk" and proceded to give me 10 minutes in jail. I contacted the admin online at the time but he was busy, so instead I am posting here.

Also, fun fact, after I said in ooc that the president couldn't warrant me for high walls, when there is no law against it, he quickly made the laws. See evidence #6

I realize this isn't the biggest break of rules, but it's these kind of players that even after being made aware of the rules, don't care enough to do anything about it because they think they can get away with it. Either way, evidence below.

I think GuetaZz and Princess of Dubai are at fault for requesting in a warrant for something that is not against the law.
And ofcourse I think the president at the time(Skyeeer) is partially to blame for accepting a warrant for an invalid reason. Also it's kinda dodgey to add the laws in after I had confronted him about it, but I have no evidence of that confrontation.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.

Evidence #1: I tell them to get out, they call in the warrant
[Image: aade94fce142b8763cd4f318a956b725.png]

Evidence #2: I screenshotted the laws at the time that they were breaking in
[Image: 0e7ab7168760e566dfcba23ba8805a95.png]

Evidence #3: After they handcuff me I tell them (after I told them in mic) that there is no law against high walls
[Image: 4acef3336a42cf7ebbe2b6097e0e090b.png]

Evidence #4: Picture of them destroying my contraband
[Image: 665dd54166e042ad7656a894b6661908.png]

Evidence #5: Picture their names to show they were the officers that broke in
[Image: 28e99559f513bf3cd4bd878278805add.png]

Evidence #6: Picture of the president making laws against high walls AFTER I had been arrested for it
[Image: 8ca547027a749e29ab848c1d4d942d11.png]
Witness.

I reported you for having a weapon and they raided.
Yet.. They specified the reason was high walls and a blocked window. Neither did they ever mention anything to do with weapons. I understand rule 1.11 applies here, but im pretty sure they're required to put that as reason to warrant rather than something that isn't even against the law.

Additionally, since this is RP and a lot of people compare situations on here to real life, doesn't a police officer usually say "You are under arrest for suspected ..." when they're arresting someone?
I'd also like to know why the players in question were making arrests when their job was set to 'Undercover Police Officer'.
Allright i forgot from this Ban post on me , and i saw all the avidence and i understand what happened.

So first of all we were Under cover police like you saw, we raided this house because we saw blocked windows and high walls , But before we raided i asked the president if i need to search this house ( and i told him my reason) he accepted the warrant and he told me that he forgor to put this law.
Another think , Safira, i dont understand what the problem to raid houses when you are Under Cover Police?
So that all. i doesnt see any reason to ban us Smile
Hope that you understand me  Wink
My reason for questioning your job is because an Undercover Police Officer has a role of staking out criminals who do not suspect them: raiding and arresting them means they know you're not just an average citizen and you've blown your cover; essentially you're not performing your job correctly which would class as FailRP.
This is a minor thing and you won't be punished for it, but I'd like you to think about next time: consider this a warning.

One more question, GuetaZz:
On the radio, what did the president reply to your question ("i asked the president if i need to search this house")?

you have 24 hours to respond to safira's question or this will concluded without yourself providing evidence of innocence.
I asked him when i put the warrant , what the warrant says?, that asked the president if i am allowd to search with my reason , so when i put the search warrant he accepted that and he said that he forgot from this law , so that why he accepted that.
So what i am trying to say that the president did the mistake and he didnt really chack the reason of the search so he needed to decline it.
We placed the warrant in order to check if we can get it. (High walls, blocked windows + Report from a citizen)

The president accepted the warrant, and then the president said that he forgot to add this law about high walls and blocked windows.

and i guess that when the president accept the warrant, we allowed to get in.
My problem is, that after repeatedly telling the two 'Undercover Police Officers' that it was not against the law to have high walls or blocked windows, they still continued. I'm 100% sure they heard and read my messages since they responded with "kk" and still continued. What this is telling me is that they were fully aware that they were breaking the rules while arresting me.

Also I find it really hard to believe that you put out warrants on high walls to check if that's a valid warrant reason. Did guetazz and princess not consider checking the laws first? It's more their fault than the president's if they call in warrants without even knowing if they're valid or not.

Edit: Spelling
Allright i am agree with you about that we didnt check that law about building and i  thought he wrote it , so when i asked him for search he accepted that after 2 seconds.
so from that we saw that like he forgot to put it and now he told us that we are allowd to search your house.

We are really  want to say sorry about our checking the laws in that moment and i think that was the president problem when he accepted that.
Case reviewed and approved.

Players GuetaZz and Princess Of Dubai were found to have broken rule 10.1:
10.1 Do not randomly search a property;

Suspensions from the Police team will be applied for 6 hours.

Closing Notes:

Player GuetaZz was found to have made an invalid warrant request; no law conflicted with this reason at the time, as shown by the screenshot provided by Kyoko.
The time between the warrant being made and it being accepted was approximately 10 seconds, this is a large enough timeframe to see if your warrant is valid - though this should have been done beforehand, anyways.

v33x [21:43:59] GuetaZz (STEAM_0:0:43211794) said: /warrant 48 search Block windows + highwalls
v33x [21:44:09] Skyeeer (STEAM_0:0:91386414) used command: warrant 48 search

What I find particularly curious is that Kyoko's warns you in LOOC that you can't warrant for things which aren't in the law list, and yet you continue to proceed. Player Princess Of Dubai even checks the laws during the search, where no law about high walls is apparent:

v33x [21:44:50] Princess Of Dubai (STEAM_0:1:62150669) said: /laws

Furthermore, no evidence of a government request was found regarding Kyoko's weapon, only an exchange of PMs between Player Mysterious and a corrupt officer, who did not pass any information on to the players in question, thus the 'report from a citizen' is invalid.

The log chain between the warrant and two full minutes after:
[Image: bf2ee207177f19a2b37f20d393c7f98c.png]

This proves that the statement "he said that he forgot from this law" is also false. 
May I remind you that lying in the courthouse to validate your argument is not allowed and will lead to a forum suspension should you do it again.

-