Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Mr. Oblichicken

Ban ID: 970

Banned by: [L2] Ollie

Server: 33x

Ban Reason: I have no idea..

What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban? FearRP - Lying about it

Why should you be unbanned?: I really don't know why I was banned, I can't put much here because I am completely unaware of the reason for my ban.. I know that an Admin picked me up because they said I broke fearrp, but I didn't, I was in a first person view and couldn't see any guns pointed at me.. I explained that to the Admin, (not sure if it was Ollie or someone else I talked to) after that he ok'd it, understanding why I didn't break fearrp, and then 3 minutes later, I left, tried to join back later and was banned.

Evidence:
Hello, Yes this is about you breaking FearRP. Nobody told me but I saw it first hand flying about you told me you were in first person and I let you off with a warning. Minutes later some evidence surfaced which makes is clear that you were lying about the whole situation.
(Oct 19, 2015, 08:12 PM)Ollie link Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Yes this is about you breaking FearRP. Nobody told me but I saw it first hand flying about you told me you were in first person and I let you off with a warning. Minutes later some evidence surfaced which makes is clear that you were lying about the whole situation.

Could you show me this evidence? I don't quite understand how you'd get evidence that I'm lying.. the only thing I said that could mean I was lying was that I was in third person when I hit the lamp post and these cops had guns to my car, which I was not..
The player that forwarded me this evidence wishes to be confidential.
(Oct 19, 2015, 08:16 PM)Ollie link Wrote: [ -> ]The player that forwarded me this evidence wishes to be confidential.

In what format was this evidence then? Image, video.. etc..
(Oct 19, 2015, 08:18 PM)Mr. Oblichicken link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Ollie link=topic=2407.msg23231#msg23231 date=1445278609]

[/quote]
Evidence was in a form of a image.
(Oct 19, 2015, 08:19 PM)Ollie link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Mr. Oblichicken link=topic=2407.msg23232#msg23232 date=1445278700]
[quote author=Ollie link=topic=2407.msg23231#msg23231 date=1445278609]

[/quote]
Evidence was in a form of a image.
[/quote]

I really want to see the image, I don't care who posted it, but I don't see how an image could show me lying about anything. Was it an image of a chat between me and another person? If so, I can explain that, otherwise, I don't see how image based "evidence" could prove me as a liar.

Surely I have a right to review the evidence that got me banned? Otherwise, how would I appeal it?
Seen as I saw the evidence first hand, along with Ollie, I can also vouch that the evidence was deemed efficient. Due to the respect of the person who handed the evidence to the administration team wants to remain unnamed, we will not show the evidence.
(Oct 19, 2015, 08:37 PM)Brynn link Wrote: [ -> ]Seen as I saw the evidence first hand, along with Ollie, I can also vouch that the evidence was deemed efficient. Due to the respect of the person who handed the evidence to the administration team wants to remain unnamed, we will not show the evidence.

This is really unfair, how would the evidence show who provided it? Like I said, if it's a chat, I can explain it, as there was only one chat I had about this subject, before my ban.

Otherwise, could you not just blur out the names if it's an in-game screenshot?

Unfortunately the image itself would compromise player confidentiality and as a result of that, it has been kept out of this thread. To ensure procedure has been followed by staff, I asked Preditor to review the case. Preditor agrees that Ollie has sufficient evidence to suspend you for FearRP.

With that being said, this appeal has been denied.