Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request on Phoenix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Phoenix

Ban ID: 964

Banned by: Console

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: Hacking

Why should you be unbanned?: I did not hack at anytime, and i never will.

Evidence: I have no video nor evidence, i did not think i would be banned, so i didnt think it would be neccesary. I did not use hacks.
I am going to speak as a witness because I was with Phoenix during the time.
So both of us were going to Top Floor apartment and I decided to set down my dupe. Meanwhile Phoenix was talking to me about a small prop and decided to mess with it, as soon as the prop hit the ground, he suddenly earned the message that he got disconnected.
I am a hundred percent sure that he didn't use any illegal software.
Under investigation.
to start with the time of the ban was not the time of detection, it was the day before
he was detected having sv_allowcslua set to 1, which can not be easily changed, usually 3rd party program does it
this is something hack programs do in order to load lua hacks
(Oct 19, 2015, 01:59 AM)Temar link Wrote: [ -> ]to start with the time of the ban was not the time of detection, it was the day before
he was detected having sv_allowcslua set to 1, which can not be easily changed, usually 3rd party program does it
Does that mean im gonna stay banned?
(Oct 19, 2015, 03:48 PM)Phoenix link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Temar link=topic=2398.msg23152#msg23152 date=1445212785]
to start with the time of the ban was not the time of detection, it was the day before

And i did not use any hacks.
Your appeal is currently pending.
Unfortunately this is a console-ban and as such can only be reviewed by a member of staff who has access to the appropriate logs.

Thank you for your patience.
After talking to the correct staff member and going though the correct procedure, i'm afraid this Unban Request will be denied.

Denied.